The Magic Knights Exam (Part 2)

Your POV

I was talking to Asta and Yuno when The Captain of Golden Dawn speak again.

"Alright. The next exam shall be the last one. You will engage in actual combat" The Captain of the Golden Dawn said.

I paled. There's no way I'm able to hurt someone. I stood there I could feel my lips quivering.

I feel someone rest a hand on my shoulder it was Asta he was smiling at me.

"Calm down Y/n-chan it's going to be alright," he said then smile ear to ear.

"Yeah" I smile at him even if I'm very nervous.

Then the Crimson Lion Kings stands up shouting.

"You'll be battling!" He shouted.

"You will pair off and fight with your partner. You may use your Griamore to attack." He continued.

"If we lose, it'll severely affect our evaluations" I heard someone said.

"Picking the right opponent will be key," another person said.

"Fighting is our duty. Show us your true abilities!" The Crimson Lion King Captain said again.

"As soon one of you yields or becomes unable to fight, the exam will be over. There will be mages who can use healing magic on standby" The Captain of the Golden Dawn said.

"So Fight to your heart's content!" The Crimson Lions Captain shouted.

I look around and saw some people picking up their opponents. Suddenly someone tugs my arm.

It was a girl who was raising an eyebrow at me.

"Let's be partners," she said looking at me sternly.

I nod. She scoffs at me. I swear I saw Karl glaring at her ready to murder her. And I saw the Wizard King beside him.

When the Wizard King saw me he smile and give a small wave. I also smile at him and give a small wave. That no one notice.

Then the battle starts first was Asta with the guy named Sekke then proceeds to gets close to Asta with an evil grin on his face.

I worriedly look at him. Then I saw Yuno watching. I then walk over to Yuno smiling at him. I stand beside him as we watch Sekke tells something to Asta.

"You have no partner?" I ask him smiling.

"Yeah," he said.

I giggle looking at him. He looks at me. Confuse.

"That's because you look scary so try to smile a bit you know," I said.

Using my thumb to form a smile on his lips.

"Haha" I laugh.

..

Third Person's POV

Yuno stares at the girl whose e/c glimmers with happiness. He smiles a little bit then hold her hand.