The Beggining

Your POV

-Your 6 years old here-

I look outside the small window of my room. I look at some of the children of the other Royalties. They were playing and able to head out.

I was jealous of them. They seem to be free. They seem to have no worries while here I am trap in this room unable to feel.

The feelings of having freedom. Walking away from the window I walk to my study table. And start reading and reading more books that I've already read more than a hundred times.

I sigh. To try to stop me from breaking down. But it seems like I can't.

Because I could feel the hot tears stream down to my cheeks. I sob silently.

But when I hear some footsteps near the door I quickly wipe away my tears.

"Y/n my child what are you doing?" The king spoke.

"Nothing father just reading" I replied with a fake smile on my face.

I'm used to it anyway. Probably.

Or I just don't want him to see me cry. Because I don't want him to think that I'm a helpless child.

"Good...I'm going away for tonight at a party so I won't be home for the whole night" the king speaks again.

"Yes, father" I replied smiling.

"Good I'll make sure that the guards will guard you" he continues to speak.

I nod my head and he left my room.

As a child, I always realize that I am alone. But it seems that I just can't accept it.

Because I always knew for sure that one day someone who will have a journey with me.

.......

I woke up at the sound of the birds chirping. Nothing changes I'm still trapped in this place. Well not really that much.

The good thing is that I'm able to walk around the grounds now but I never met other people other than my maids and guards.

I finally turn 15 and about to receive my Grimoire. Which made me so happy. Well kind of.

I walk towards my father's room and gently knock at the door. With a servant opening the door I invited myself in.

"Father I am already 15 please allow me to be able to go out of this castle," I said straight face.

I am nervous.

He glares at me. Which makes me flinch.

"No!!!!..... One day you'll become the Queen. You don't need to do anything except that. And you know that since your a child!!!" He screamed at me.

I hold the hem of my skirt tightly and look down.

"Please Father I beg you I'm old enough and I want to go to the outside world," I said and look at my father.

"I TOLD YOU NO!!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME!!!!! KARL I DON'T LIKE HER BEHAVIOR DID YOU REALLY TRAIN HER!!!!" my father screams at my mentor.

"But your majesty the Princess is really old enough to go out don't you think?" Sir Karl said.

"How dare you speak to me like that!!!" The King screams his screaming like there's no tomorrow.

He started ranting but then the door opened.

It reveals the person whom I look up to. The Wizard King.

"Greetings your majesty... I deeply apologize for barging like that" the Wizard King smile.

"But isn't it really the time for the Princess to be able to be free" he spoke again.

My father was about to speak again but. The Wizard King cut him off.

"It's probably good for you and the Princess if she goes out and helps other people. Before the public knew that they had a Princess. It will be good for the image of the both of you." The Wizard King continues.

The King seems to think it through. Then he gave a nod.

"Fine, you can go. Just make sure that you won't tarnish my name." The King said.

I look at him and nod.

"Thank you, Father, I will never forget this," I said and smile.

......

After that ruckus, I happily head to my room.

"It seems like the Princess is very happy" The Wizard King Spoke.

I thought he already left. After him talking at my Father he suddenly just vanish. I wasn't able to thank him.

I was so happy that I run up to him and jump to hug him. I could tell that he was shocked but he hugs me back.

"Thank you!!! Thank you so much!!!" I said hugging him so tightly.

Finally letting him go he laughs.

"This is just the Beginning Princess now that you finally free you're going to meet new people and you can finally be yourself and do whatever you want," he said and smile.

I nod and smile. I salute him.

"Sir I will make sure that this Kingdom will have a future. I will become a Magic Knight and help the citizens of the Clover Kingdom!" I said.

He smiles and said.

"I'll see you then soon" then he walks away.

Waving.

I smile ear to ear and ran to my room to be prepared to get my Grimoire.