Captains

Your Pov

I look at Asta then suddenly he collided with someone. The birds that swarm around him suddenly fly away.

"They finally flew off somewhere," Asta said.

"Hey sorry for bumping into you" he continues then looks at the man who he bumps.

Just then there's a dark aura surrounds the man.

"I'll kill you, brat," he said glaring deadly at him.

I was about to walk towards them but Yuno pulls me towards him. Not letting my hand go. I sigh then calm down squeezing his hand to assure that I won't interfere with them.

He then let go of me then smile.

I look over at Asta who seems so very scared. Well, that person sure looks so scary.

He got an intimidating presence.

"Man you look old. You must've had a hard life!" Asta said putting his hand at the man's shoulders.

Everyone was silent..... No one talk.

Then he holds Asta's head.

"It appears you're ready to die," he said.

Asta seems shocked well his like lifted from the ground. If that's me I will be scared too.

Just then a man with a robe walk towards the scary guy.

"Oh, there he is!... What are you doing down here?" He said looking at the scary man.

"I'm about to end this little twerp's life" the man replied.

Then suddenly everyone starts murmuring. I heard a girl a bit far from me say.

"Is that the great Final Roulacase.... the user of spatial Magic?" She said blushing.

He then walks towards some girls and starts asking them out. Then his eyes landed on me.

"Hi, are you free after this let's go on a date," he said winking at me?

"Well....no," I said politely bowing a bit.

I feel someone glaring at us more likely at him. Then I found the source of it. Karl was glaring at HIM like he is about to murder someone.

"Really are you sure?" He asks winking at me.

"Yeah," I said and smile politely defeated he start talking to other girls.

"Wow and that's Gordon Agrippa! The expert on incantation magic!" Said a man.

"I heard he impossible to talk to...and also scary," the man said again looking at the man name Gordon.

"Whoa, cut it out! A Magic Knights Squad Captain shouldn't kill an exam candidate." The Final guy said.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He continued.

"I went to take a dump and got lost" he replied.

"Squad Captain? You mean he's.... the Lord of Destruction, Yami Sukehiro?!" A guy said shock.

Then he starts counting down.

"Why are you counting down?!" Asta, ask.

"The End of your life," The Yami guy said.

Asta just scream again.

"Yami the captain of the black bulls?!" A feminine voice said.

"The Black Bulls, the cost they incur in damages exceeds the successes they're credited for, right?" The girl said again