The Magic Knights Exam (Part 1)

(A/n: sorry for my wrong spelling or grammar just for you to know English is not my first language.)

......

Your POV

I look up to see the Magic Knights Captain. I was amazed I only heard about them when some maids are talking in the palace.

I heard how they protect everyone in the Clover Kingdom. Risking their lives for people.

"Where's the Wizard King?" Asta asks looking around.

"Bah-ha The Wizard King wouldn't bother coming down to the exam. It's a miracle itself that all the Captains have gathered in one place" Sekke replied at Asta.

"Candidates" the captain of Golden Dawn spoke.

Every participant looks at him. Everyone was silent.

"Sorry to keep you waiting I will be conducting this exam." William Vengeance said.

He then opens his Grimoire.

"Magic Tree defended!" He cast.

Suddenly the sky turns dark. The clouds were turning black. There was a strong gush of wind which alarm me since I'm wearing a dress and a short one.

I quickly hold both the back and front of my dress skirt. Then a green light emerges from above us suddenly roots of a tree came down towards the middle of the area.

"Amazing," I said looking up.

After the tree was in the ground the branches of the tree form in a look of a broom. I stare in awe. A tree branch near me and give me the broom.

I hold it. In all honesty, I have no idea what to do about it. Are we going to sweep the floor or something?

My thoughts were interrupted when the Captain of Golden Dawn spoke again.

"We will now begin the Magic Knights Entrance Exam." He said smiling.

"We will now have you all take several tests. The nine of us will evaluate your performance, and then we will select the candidates that we would like to add to our squads." He pauses

"If chosen, you will join that squad. If you're chosen by more than one squad, you may choose the squads you would like to join." He said calmly.

"On the other hand, those who are not chosen by any captain are not qualified to join the Magic Knights." He continues.

'I'll do everything to become a Magic Knight' I thought as I look up listening to the Captain's next words.

"For the first exam, we will have you get on those brooms and fly." He continues.

"...." Whatshmdfdlansjdjkd

'I don't know how to ride a broom. Or more likely that I've never ridden a broom before. There's no way I'll be able to do it!!!!!' I scream internally but I then decided to calm down.

I took a deep breath then sighed.

"Mages who can control their magical powers should be able to do this instinctively," the Captain of Golden Dawn said.

While a man behind him floats using the broom.

"It is the most basic way for mages to travel. If you cannot fly on a broom you shouldn't even be here." he continued.

"All right begin," He said finally.

I look around then spot Karl. He was shaking his head then he mouthed.

'Don't do it your highness if you got out of balance and fall your father is going to kill me. Besides you never ride a broom before' he mouth.

I can clearly tell that he is panicking and  SURELY I AM TOO!!!.