Griamore

Your POV

I wear simple clothing and run to get Karl, my mentor.

"Karl I'm gonna get my Griamore now!!" I squeal at him jumping around.

I'm so happy. Like super happy. He giggles and then speaks.

"Yeah, your Highness but you do realize that you have no full control over your magic," he said.

My smile falters a bit but then I giggled.

"I will have to train hard then to make sure that I can have full control over it," I said and stick my tongue out at him.

"Well then let's go get your Griamore then" he speaks then walks up to me.

"You really act like your mother now," he said I smile at him.

"Well shall we," he said and smile. Opening his Griamore

"Stone Creation Magic: Stone Royal Carriage," he said then a Carriage made of stone appear.

We got in and the Carriage start floating. When the Carriage is up in the sky I look down and saw the Kingdom.

I look at the people and how they live. They seem happy. Well some of them seem happy.

I look around for a few more minutes then I felt us going down. After landing on the ground.

Karl opens the door for me and he escorts me to the Griamore Tower. As I was expecting that there will be a lot of people there.

Instead, it was empty. Well, the Tower Master is in there but it's clearly empty.

"You guys were super late," the Tower Master said.

"But since you came all the way from here go on," The Tower Master said and smile.

I walk towards the middle and sigh.

"I'm ready" I mutter to myself then.

There was a light that is coming towards me. The color of The Griamore was brown, but what weird me out is that there is no Clover symbol.

It is pretty but no clover leaf is on it but instead. There's a Symbol of a Tree 🌲 in there.

"That's!!" Both Karl and The Tower Master was Shock

"Wow," all I can just say was that.

"Why does it not have a Clover Symbol," I said.

"I'm sure it's because of your unique your Highness. You don't have to worry it seems like your Griamore is just like you. Unique" Karl said smiling.

"Yeah probably" I smile at him.

"I'm going to train and attend the Magic Knights exam in 6 months," I said looking at him.

He nodded and I smile finally I'm going to have my own free life.

......

(A/n: Just so you know this book is kind of a slow update one so don't expect so much from me. And again I'm not quite familiar with English so sorry.)