Silva

(A/n: Just you know I'm gonna add some of my ideas to the book or adding some chapters that make no sense in the anime it's like a side story like that.)

.......

Your POV

As time goes by I feel more and more confident with my ability. But I have some slight problems.

MY ATTACK SPELLS ARE WAY TOO WEAK!!!!

If I could just have great physical strength. Even I am having a hard time fighting my weak golems.

Sighing I start phasing around my room.

"Your Highness are you alright?" Karl ask me a bit worriedly.

"I'm fine it's just my magic is greater at Defense and Healing, but my Attack Spells are just two and they are way too weak" I rant at him.

A small smile finds its way to his lips.

"Exactly...Your not good at attacking but your defense and healing abilities are top-notch...." Karl said.

"Your capacity to heal someone and bring back their stamina and magic is magnificent. So I suggest you do not worry your highness" Karl continued while smiling.

I sigh

"Yeah probably... Can I be alone for some time I'll just walk around the garden" I said calmly smiling at him.

He nods then speaks again.

"Yes..but please Your Highness change your clothes before you go," he said then leave my room.

I then walk to my closet then try to find something good to wear after rummaging for 5 minutes I found something a bit comfortable.

(A/n: Forget the camera XD)

After putting them on I start walking outside. Bringing my book.

Looking around I saw no one in the hallways no maids, no guards, no interruptions.

"I have to thank Karl for this" I mutter to myself giggling.

I walk for 5 minutes and here I am in the garden. I breathe in feeling the air fill my lungs and breathe out.

I sit under the tree. And open my book. I quietly read. Just then I hear some voices on the other side of the wall.

From the House of Silva.

Standing up I decided to take a peek at what's going on. I used a rock to look to the other side.

Then I saw a silver-haired girl being bullied by a silver-haired girl and a boy.

"YOUR USELESS YOU THINK YOU CAN STAND THE SAME LEVEL WITH US DREAM ON NOELLE YOU'RE A FAILURE!!!" The Male haired screams to the girl.

"You basically are already exiled from Silva's family. With flimsy magic that you have no control, I still don't know why you were born royal" The female one said.

The silver-haired girl was just silent looking down. Tears were threatening to flow out of her eyes.

'How rude' I thought.

Then an idea pops into my mind. I smile to myself.

'Well, this won't hurt anyone... And I don't think that this will work either but at least let's give it a try' I think then giggle.

"Come fort Earth bump (A/n: Yes I watch My Next Life As A Villainess XD) " I mumble.

Then the soil of the other two silver-haired kids suddenly had a lump. Which makes them out of Ballance and fall.

I giggled silently. As I saw their mad face. I turn around and face away from them.

"You know you never assume that you're strong just because you had good control over your magic, because even if the weakest person in the world becomes the strongest one," I said.

Then I walk away.

Third Person's POV

As the h/c girl leaves Silva's sister and brother glare at her figure. Then they turn their head back to their sister who looks at the walking girl.

"This is not over Noelle your still useless as always," her brother said then they both walk away.

"Even the weakest become the strongest" Noelle mutter.

But then she shakes her head. Then smile.

"Yeah probably" she mutter.

Then walk to her usual spot to train her magic.