Noelle Silva (Part 2)

Y/n Pov

As I walk around the base trying to gather some herbal medicine again I felt someone gaze on me.

I look around and met someone very familiar.

"Karl hey how are you doing?" I ask the person who always take good care of me.

"Well I'm fine but what about you, Your Highness if you don't like this squad I can always request you to go to another better one" he said determined.

'He looks like a puppy that will do everything for his owner' I thought while cringing.

"Well you don't have to worry since I'm actually fine on being in this squad" I said.

"Everyone has been so nice to me that the surrounding feels so nostalgic" I said.

"Well I'm glad that you like it in here, however if you want I could ask a pretty good squad to take you in like the one that Lady Charlotte is leading" he said again.

"You always worry about, but I'm actually alright I'm already happy in my squad you don't have to worry about it." I said giggling.

"By the way did father find out which squad I am in" I mumble looking down.

'If father found about me in the most said to be barbaric squad I'm pretty sure he'll be so mad at me'

"Me and Julius never said anything about it actually" Karl said.

I look at him, he was always reporting everything I do to the king but I'm glad that when it really come to the matters I want to hide he would always help me.

"I'm so happy that your the one that is taking good care to me Karl" I said smiling brightly at him.

He looks at me shock then smile.

"I'm also glad that I've been able to be your caretaker" he said and pay me on the head.

"Well I better get going please do send me letters Your Highness I always worry about you" he said and bow.

"Okay well then see you later I'll be going now at Asta." I said.

........

Karl's Pov

I irked my eyebrows I feel my temper rising. It seems like she's gotten used to those peasants company. Should I send an assassin to them.

"You see, he actually doesn't have magic but he still said that he'll become the wizard king" Her Highness said.

"The fact that he's just a peasant who was downright look down on he still stay positive" she said.

I sigh looking at her.

'If lady Talia is seeing her daughter like this she probably will feel very sad, her daughter being lock up as a child and forced to do task as the next line in throne. She always had it hard too on her' I look at the girl who still smiling in front of.

Yeah she maybe smiling right now but behind those smile is a little girl who wasn't able to grow up properly after being left alone for so long by her own family.

She was always taught that as the next Crowned Princess in the Throne. The Next Queen she must not show any sign of weakness.

It's quite frustrating seeing a child like her has to stop crying and accept the loneliness at such a young age.

"Actually it made me happy" I look up at her.

"That I'm a part of this squad because everyone treat each other as a family and everyone takes good care of me it's amazing" she smile.