Nightmares

You were back in the maze, but your friends where there with you.
Suddenly a huge group of Grievers came around the corner. You didn't have weapon.
Alby sent something like a battle call out and the gladers sprang into battle. You tried to fallow them but you couldn't, you were stuck.
It was pitch black but you could still see the battle around you.
Grievers everywhere, out numbering the gladers. Blood and screams filled the maze as one after another glader fell at the hands of these horrible creatures. Frypan was being held under the body of one of them as Newt and Minho fought another. Ben laid in pieces on the maze floor, as did many others, you couldn't make out the faces. Alby, Zart Winston and Gally were fighting a griever and trying to keep another at bay.
One started toured Chuck in the corner
"CHUCK!" You screamed but no one could hear you. You couldn't move, and you could barley breath as the battle around you seemed to be on slow motion.
You couldn't watch but you heard the terror filled screens of the small boy.
"Aahh!" You watched as Newt was smacked against the wall with a sickening crunch. He laid on the floor, a bloody mess.
"Newt" you whispered as his eyes went blank
Minho let out a yell, lunging at the god forsaken creature. It had him pinned beneath him in a matter of seconds. You once again tried to run to them but found yourself stuck to the floor.
The Grievers mechanical arms enveloped him and he let out a blood curtailing scream.
"Minho!" You yelled out. But once again no one could hear you
The maze was silent and around you was the bodies of your friends and people you considered family. The boy you love in pieces.
The last griever was now headed in your direction.

You woke with a loud scream, startling the whole glade.
No blood or bodies, you where in your sleeping bag, safe in the glade.
"(Y/n)!" You heard Newt yell
You saw him, Minho, Ben, Chuck, Frypan, Winston and Alby running toured you.
"What's wrong!" Minho asked, a little panicked
You started to cry and stuttered out "nightmare"
Minho pulled you into a hug and you sobbed into his shirt.
Newt rubbed circles on your back and asked "you want to talk about it?" You nodded your head 'no' and he said "that's ok love"
"What's going on" a voice said and Gally came into view
"(Y/n) had a nightmare" Ben explained
Gally put a hand on your shoulder and said "you ok" you nodded your head yes and sniffed a little. Minho wiped you tears.
"I got her guys" he said and they stood to leave
"Night love" Newt said and you smiled
"Sorry for waking you guys. Night"
"It's ok sis" Ben said walking away
When you were alone you hugged Minho tighter and he sighed
"You had me worried. I thought some shank was grabbing at you" you laughed and he smiled.
"Can I sleep next to you?" You asked, still a little shaky
"Yah, come on" you got up and he grabbed your sleeping bag and pillow. You walked behind a couple bushes where his sleeping bag was. From the other side of the bushes you wouldn't even be able to tell someone was there
You sat on your sleeping bag and he sat next to you
"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"
You sighed "we were all in the maze, Grievers all around us. I had to watch you all die and I couldn't do anything about it" you started to cry
"Shhh. It's ok we're not going anywhere. I'm right here" he calmed you down
"Go to sleep" he said and you both climbed into your sleeping bags
"Good night Minho"
"Night (y/n)"
As you drifted into slumber your dreams were not filled with horror and death, but rather a certain Asian boy.
If anyone were to see you two, they would notice that your guys hands were dangerously close to touching