Getting out of the city

We walked for who knows how long, your arm was on fire and hurt like hell. You winced at even the slightest contact, but you kept walking, Minho helping you the whole way.
"Hey can I ask you two something?" You said to Kaila and Newt
"Sure, what?" Kaila replied
"How did you guys do it. You seem as if you had always been a couple where as it took me and Minho over a month"
"I don't know" Newt shrugged. "When I first saw her something clicked" you looked at Kaila who had grown silent
"I haven't been completely honest with you guys." She said "I knew you all before all of this. (Y/n) and I where best friends. And me and Newt... Had been going out for two years" she admitted
"We were?" He asked, shock written on his face. "That explains a lot" you just laughed and continued walking.
It was mid morning and you all walked down alleyways to avoid being spotted.
"Guys look over there" Frypan said quietly and you saw two people, a boy and a girl, being cornered by two men and a woman. You could tell it was Thomas and Brenda
"Hi there" the woman said. "Come join our party?"
"Um... No thanks" you heard Thomas say.
"Why are we just standing here. We have to so something" you whispered
"No. These are cranks almost gone. Plus look" Jorge pointed one of the males, he had a gun.
"Your invited to our party. That's not something you turn down" the man said and suddenly, even though it wasn't you, you where scared. The other man pulled out a knife and the woman pulled out a screw driver.
"What are we going to do!" You whisper yelled at Jorge. He looked at you and said "I've seen these party's before, in the morning they'll all be sick with a headache. We'll wait until then to make a move and pray your friend and Brenda don't get themselves killed"
After finding some food, and fighting some cranks it was almost sun down.
You all sat against one of the buildings and rested, two people always keeping watch. you put your head on Minhos shoulder and drifted to sleep.

"Hey (y/n)! Wait up!" You where in a school like building, you turn around to see Minho running toward you, only he was different. A little younger, and clean.
"Hey Min!" You greeted him "what's up?"
"Well you know... WICKED is having a dance, trying to give us as normal of a childhood as possible" you chuckled weakly at this as he went on "and I was... Um... Wondering if you..." The blush was clearly on his cheeks
"Yah?" You prodded
"If you maybe wanted to go with me?"
"Oh! Sure! Sounds fun" you said happily and he smiled.

You had on a light blue ankle length dress, and Kaila was sitting next to you in the same dress, only hers was light green. The place was decorated in lights and music was playing.
"This is fun!" Kaila exclaimed over the music. Just then Minho and Newt came to where you where sitting with drinks.
"May I have this dance?" Newt said dramatically taking Kailas hand
"Of course" they walked to the dance floor as you and Minho sat there in an uncomfortable silence
"Wanna dance?" He says and you smile "of course"

At the end of the night you stood in the hallway "this was fun Min. Thanks for asking me" you kissed his cheek and walked to your room.

The scene changed and you sat in a bedroom, Kaila at your side.
"They took him" she said in sobs, tears running down both your faces.
"They put him in that hell hole and took his memories" she cried and you hugged her
"I promise well see him again. Both of them" you cried harder thinking about it.
"Promise me that you'll help me get them back" she nodded her head.

Now you where in a different room, and you screamed "THEY TOOK HIM! IT WAS BAD ENOUGH THEY TOOK MINHO BUT NOW THEY WENT AND TOOK MY BROTHER!!"
Hot tears streamed down your face as Kaila tried to calm you
"Well get them back. Remember, we promised, well get them back"

You shot up, covered in sweat and looked around. You where still in the ally. You replayed the memories in your head until Minho noticed you where awake
"You ok babe?" Minho asked and you nodded "your arm still hurt?"
"Yah a little" you admitted
"You'll be ok right?"
"Yah Min. I'll be fine"
"Good because we need to get going"
You walked to this 'party' with weapons Jorge found. You had a knife in your hand ready to attack.
Walking into the building you where met with groans, snores and the smell of alcohol.
"Well this wasn't hard" you said looking at the cranks on the floor"
Suddenly a few of the cranks stood up and the fight was on. You punched a man in the jaw and kicked his stomach causing him to fly back. Then you kneed another in the crotch area. The others had mostly simple fights and before long they where all back on the ground.
"You guys stay here and watch them, (y/n) and I will get Thomas and Brenda" Minho said and went for the stairs. Running down them and opening the door to see Thomas and Brenda both taped to chairs.
"You guys look comfy" Minho stated and started to cut him out. You did the same with Brenda
"What... How..." Thomas stammered and you both smiled
"We just found" you explained "you think we were gonna let these shuck faces do anything to ya?"
"Yah you owe us big time" Minho added.
"What do you mean you just found us?" He asked
You kept cutting the tape
"Jorge led us through this shucking city, avoiding cranks and finding food" you explained
"Yesterday morning Frypan was looking ahead when he spotted you both being forced here at gun point."
"We planed our ambush but most of those shucks where asleep or hungover" Minho finished as they where both free.
You all walked up the stairs and you tried to ignore the smell. Newt and Aris had their knives pointed at the cranks.
"Hey it's Thomas! He's alive" Frypan roared and Newt walked up to him
"Glad your not bloody dead Tommy"
"You too" he said "has everyone made it so far?"
"Yup all thirteen plus Jorge and Brenda" he said
You walked over to Kaila as the boys where talking
"You did really good" you told her
"No I didn't"
"Dude, you knocked that red headed guy, who's twice your size, clean out"
She laughed and shrugged.
As you all got out of there and into the streets Minho said there was only about a mile left until you where out of the city.
"Hey!" A voice yelled from behind you, then someone grabbed your injured arm and held something against your head.
It was the blond with the gun
"No one move or she gets it!" He yelled. He squeezed your injured arm so hard you thought you should pass out. You cried out in pure agony as he pointed the gun at Thomas and fired, making your ears ring.
Then suddenly Newt and Minho where there, prying him of you.
Minho was on top of him, beating the living crap out of him, and Thomas was on the ground, his shoulder a bloody mess.
Your arm wouldn't stop bleeding and you made your way over to Thomas
"We have to stop both of their bleeding and get the bullet out of him" Newt said looking between you and Thomas worriedly.
The loss of blood was making you dizzy and you barley heard Jorge say
"I can do it, but I need a fire"
Newt and Jorge lifted him up as Minho and Kaila helped you walk.

You didn't remember the trip much, but you ended up sitting on the ground as Jorge heated up a knife and Thomas was laying in the ground.
"You wanna go first?" He asked
"No, he needs it more than I do" you say sleepily, still dizzy.
"This is gonna hurt somethin awful" he said to Thomas before pressing the glowing knife to the wound and getting to work.
After a while he got the bullet out and cleaned the knife
"I'm gonna apologize in advance for this" he says taking the knife out of the fire. You put a stick they had found in your mouth and bit down on it right before he pressed the knife to the gash on your arm. Though it didn't stop the scream that came after. You saw black and passed out as soon as he was finished.

When you woke up, everyone was scrambling around, and Jorge shouted the word Berg. What in shucks name is a berg? You thought
People came out and grabbed Thomas, putting him in this Berg and flew off. You fell back asleep due to the dizziness in your head.

You woke up in a small shack and looked out the door. Thomas was back, but people where bombarding him with questions. After they came into the shack Minho made you lay back down
"You lost a lot of blood. You need to rest before we head out tonight." You grumbled but did as he said, not before listening to what happened to Thomas, how WICKED saved him and sent him back. You slipped into sleep once again, the darkness somehow welcoming.