Berg

When they got back, they made a plants search for their friends and get to the hanger. Searching for a good hour and finding nothing, you sighed in defeat.
"This place is deserted" you said
Searching around a corner you all heard something, and started walking towards a dark room.
Readying their launchers they cautiously walked into the room, and as their eyes adjusted-
They're guards!" Brenda said, her voice cutting through the silence.
Muffled gasps escaped from the room, and finally you could see faces, several of them. Mouths gagged and eyes open wide in panic. The guards were tied up and laid out on the floor
from head to toe, side by side, filling up the entire room. Some of them were still, but most were struggling in their restraints. You found yourself staring, mind searching for an explanation.
"So this is where they all are," Minho breathed.
Newt leaned in to get a look. "At least they're not all hangin' from the bloody ceiling with their tongues sticking out like last time."
You looked at your boyfriend in confusion, and he gave you a Better-if-you-didn't-know look.
"We need to question them and find out what happened," Brenda said, already moving for the door.
Thomas grabbed her and said. "No."
"What do you mean no? Why not-they can tell us everything!" She wrenched her arm out of his
grip but waited to see what he had to say.
"It might be a trap, or whoever did this could come back soon. We just need to get out of this place."
"He's got a point." You said
"Fine, the hangers this way" she pointed and you all headed that way.
Making it to the hanger, Thomas cautiously stepped in first. It seemed empty, but Minho saw something and raised his launcher, stepping in front of you.
Rolling your eyes you stepped to the side of him. Damn over protective boyfriend.
A boy with dark hair sat behind some crates, it took you a minute to figure out who it was
Jorge
Brenda rushed over and started pelting him with questions, yet he still looked a little out of it.
"Easy hermana, my heads pounding, give me a moment." He spoke
You weren't completely sure what to think of the guy, as he did threaten to cut of Minhos fingers...
"They came in here, knocked me over the head, took a berg, and jetted" Jorge explained quickly
"Who?" You asked
"Whats her name- Teresa and the rest of um, except you guys"
They left you guys? Why would they, you couldn't wrap your mind around it.
Newt grabbed his hand and helped him up "now start from the beginning, and explain what in the bloody hell happened"
"And be quick about it" Minho added
Jorge leaned back onto the wooden box and folded his arms, still wincing with every movement. "Look, hermano, I already told you I don't know much. What I said happened is what happened. My head feels like-"
"Yeah, we get it," Minho snapped. "You have a headache. Just tell us what you know and I'll find you some shuck aspirin."
Jorge let out a little laugh. "Brave words, boy. If I remember right, you're the one who had to apologize and beg for your life back in the Scorch."
Minho's face scrunched up and reddened. "Well, it's easy to be tough when you have a bunch of lunatics with knives protecting you. Things are a little different now."
"Ugh shut up both of you, I already had enough of this the first time" you snapped, both boys looking up surprised
"We're on the same side so stop shucking arguing"
"Good that, now tell us so we know what we need to do" Newt said from behind you.
He explained how he heard the alarms and your friends came charging in and a girl hit him with the butt of her gun.
"They left us" Thomas said
They broke out into their own conversation and you say there, trying to collect your thoughts.
'Why would they leave us, they must have had a good reason. I know frypan at least wouldn't leave us here if he could help it'
You started listing to their conversation just in time to hear Brenda saying "I guess the other subjects just did a better job at escaping"
Minho grunted "insults are not appreciated right now, and say 'subject' again and I'll slap you, girl or no girl"
"And I'll slap you" you growled, seeing as Jorge was about to say something
He looked away, slight red on his cheeks, and huffed
"Man dude, she's got you around her finger" Brenda laughed
And alarm went off, cutting off his comeback, and guards burst through the door
"Who let um loose!" Minho yelled
"Don't think it matters!" You yelled back.
You all started firing, aiming for anything in black. Jorge ran to his berg to get 'his baby' as he called it ready.
Minho looked at you and saw pure fire in your eyes as you shot the launcher, aiming for the chest. This was probably the last moment he should be admiring how badass you looked, but he couldn't help it.
Running towards the burg, you saw a launcher being aimed at Brenda, and seeing as you were out of amo you knew she would be of more help than you.
You pushed her out of the way and felt bolts of electricity shooting through your body. Minho stopes abruptly and grabbed your arms, as Brenda grabbed your legs.
"Newt could you cover us!" Minho yelled. You could barley make it out, your body was convulsing and your vision was blurry. You were being carried up the ramp when you saw Thomas go down, and newt dragging him the rest of the way.
The burg ramp was almost shut when another bolt of electricity was shot from the guards and landed directly on you thigh.
'God damn it! Twice!" Was probably what you would have said, if you could think past the pain.
The last thing you saw before your vision went blank was Minhos worried face and him calling your name as he set you down.