Group B

Minho shook you awake when the sun started to set, having to walk at night so your skin didn't burn off sucked.
"I feel like we haven't been able to sit down and talk for a while" Kaila chuckled weakly
"Like I told Tommy, not much time to sit around and sip tea anymore" Newt said
"I guess that's true" you said looking down "sometimes I wish we where still in the glade"
"What?" Minho asked
"I know it was a prison, and we were trapped and had to run that shucking god forsaken maze, but for the most part it was peaceful. And we where all still together." You explained, thinking of Chuck, Ben, Winston and Alby.
"Hey, we'll be ok. Hopefully when we reach this 'safe zone' we'll actually be safe" Kaila said
"I hope your right Skitz"
"Skitz?" Minho and Newt asked at the same time. You and Kaila laughed at their confused faces
"Don't ask" you both said.
No one spoke much after that, staying quiet and marching on toward the mountains.
You let your mind wonder.
'Was this safe haven real? Will they have the cure? And why did WICKED save Thomas. Out of all the people who died why did they just now show up. And how where they watching us?'
"It looks like your gears are turning there love" Newt said and you laughed weakly
"Yah, I'm trying to process everything" you said and kept walking.
When the sky started getting lighter your feet started to feel like they were going to stop working
"How ya holding up?" Minho asked
"My legs feel like there gonna fall off" you huffed
He smiled slightly "I thought you were a runner" you where about to hit him in the arm when you looked ahead and saw a girl walking toward you at a fast pace, in her hand was a scary looking spear.
"Who the shuck is that?" You asked
"If I'm not mistaken, I think that's Teresa" Newt said.
Suddenly they where surrounded by at least twenty girls. Group B.
"What's with the crap Teresa? Nice way to greet your long- lost buddies" Minho spoke
She walked over to where you, Newt and him stood side by side. Newt to your left with Kaila slightly behind him.
"What the bloody-" Newt started
"Shut up" she spoke calmly "any of you move and we start shooting" she pointed to the bows the other girls had. She swept the spear around you and pointed it at Thomas.
"Teresa, what's-" he tried saying
"Shut up"
"But what-"
She hit him in the cheek with the butt of the spear, and grabbed him by the shirt.
"I said shut up."
You didn't hear the rest, you grabbed Minhos hand. You heard about her but this wasn't like anything you heard. Minho had already told you he didn't like her.
"Your coming with us Thomas" she shouted
"No way!" Minho shouted
"Your not taking him anywhere" you said
"this isn't a game. I'm going to count, and every time I hit a multiple of five were going to shoot someone, starting with the three girls."
Minho and Newt moved to stand in front of you and Kaila.
"We'll do that until Thomas is the only one left, then we'll take him anyway. It's up to you how many lives are taken"
You got ready for a fight, moving back next to Minho, but then Thomas pushed past you, despite the protests from Minho and Newt
"What are you doing!" You yelled but he ignored you
"Fine, take me" he said to Teresa
"I only made it to one"
"I'm brave like that, plus Minho would kill me anyway if I got his girlfriend shot, and she'd kill me if you shot her friend"
She hit him again with her spear making him fall to the ground
"Bring the bag" she told the girls "we're taking him with us! If anybody fallows we'll start shooting! We won't even bother aiming, just let um fly!"
"Teresa! You catch the flare that quick? Your obviously gone already!" Minho shouted
She hit Thomas again. 'Why was she doing this' you thought, wanting to run to Thomas
"Anything else you wanna say?" After no one said anything she said "didn't think so" they put a bag over his head and started to drag him away.
You saw them say something to Thomas but you didn't know what, and they dragged him further away.