Fight

"What if we don't want to?" Frypan asked "what if we don't want our memories back?"
"Because you don't trust us, or because you don't want to remember?" Rat man asked
"Couldn't imagine why we wouldn't trust you" you said and he just looked at you
"You watch that mouth girl. It's almost gotten you in trouble before and I would hate to be you if you keep running it"
"Don't talk to her like that" Minho growled, but you put your hand on his shoulder.
"If you want to spend the rest of your lives not remembering your family, or anything before the maze, be my guest. Your not going to get another opportunity."
As much as you wanted to remember your parents, Chuck, and if you had any other family, you weren't going to let them anywhere near your brain.
Thomas leaned over to you, Minho and Newt "there's no way we do this"
Minho patted his shoulder "Amen. Even of I did trust them, which I don't, look what it did to Ben and Alby when they remembered"
"We need to make a bloody move, and soon. I think nocking some heads will make me feel better" Newt spoke up and you agreed
"Not to soon, we can't screw it up" you said "wait for the right moment" you where done doing what these people wanted you to.
You looked around as you went through the door and realized that most people were going to get their memories back.

Rat man lead you down a hall way and into a big room that looked like nothing special-same tile floors and beige walls as the hallway. Lots of cabinets and counters. And several beds lined the back wall, each with a menacing, foreign-looking contraption of shiny metal and plastic tubes in the shape of a mask hanging over it. You couldn't imagine letting someone place that thing on your face.

Rat Man gestured toward the beds. "This is how we're going to remove the Swipe from your brains," Rat Man announced. "Don't worry, I know these devices look frightening, but the procedure won't hurt nearly as much as you might think."

"Nearly as much?" Frypan repeated. "I don't like the sound of that. So it does hurt, is what you're really saying."

"Of course you'll experience minor discomfort-it is a surgery," Rat Man said as he walked over to a large machine to the left of the beds. It had dozens of blinking lights and buttons and screens. "We'll be removing a small device from the part of your brain devoted to long-term memory. But it's not as bad as it might sound, I promise." He started pressing buttons and a buzzing hum filled the room.
"What fun" you said sarcastically and he glared at you.
"One last thing, some of you aren't immune to the flare, I'll read the list, please take it calmly"
You froze immediately. Not immune. You could lose more of your friends then you already have.
"We tried our best to keep you away from the virus but it's highly contagious and-"
"Just bloody get on with it" Newt said "we all figured we'd had the buggin disease already. Your not going to break our hearts"
Mumbled of agreement went through the group and rat man went through the list
"Newt..." You stopped listening right there.
Newt was talking to Thomas when you jumped at him, wrapping your arms around his neck and hugging him.
"Shhh... It's alright love, I'll be fine" he whispered to you
"You'll be fine! No no, I-I can't take this anymore! I can't lose you too" you tried to keep the tears back, only one escaped and Newt brushed it away
"I'm going to be fine (y/n). I didn't think I'd live this far anyway"
"I guess your right" you smiled slightly
"There's the girl I know"
Rat man cleared his throat and said "I'll give you a few minuets to make your decision" he walked out the door and everyone started talking at once.
"You shanks know and remember more than the rest of us. Teresa I've never made it a secret that I don't like you but what do you think" Minho asked her and you had to admit it, you where a little curious
"We should do it" she said. Surprise.
"Teresa your not stupid, but I know your in love with WICKED, and whatever they're doing I'm not buying it" Thomas told her
"How do we know that they're even giving us our memories back. I wouldn't put it past them to shove fake ones in us so we trust them" you said
"But they can control us, why give us a choice if they can make us do it? Plus they said they'd take out the part that's controlling us. It feels right"
"Well I don't trust you or them" Minho said
"Teresa went to go ask the Aris what he thought and you said "I really don't like her"
"Amen" Minho mumbled
"Let's hear what he said" Frypan said as Teresa walked back
"They're all for it"
"Well that's a big surprise" you mumbled
"Do you have a problem?" She snapped and you glared at her
"Maybe I do. What are you going to do about it?" She got up in your face
"Don't mess with me sister"
"Wow wow easy there girls" Thomas jumped in between the both of you as Minho pulled you back
"Suit yourselves" she walked back across the room and you growled a little
"Easy there, we don't need any fights" Minho said
"I could totally take her" you said, trying to burn holes in the back of Teresa's head
"Well just wait, as soon as we get the chance we're fighting our way out of here" Thomas said

I'm soooooo sorry for not updating!!! Please forgive me?!!!!! I love y'all!!!