This City

Walking, more like sneaking through the city, wasn't exactly 'easy'. We didn't dare talk, and we ducked behind buildings until Brenda led us underground, getting us food.
"You guys rest for a bit" she had said, handing out beans and pork, it tasted like heaven for you.
"This is so good" you told Minho, and he just nodded, his mouth full.
You laughed seeing his cheeks puffed out like a squirrel.
He poked your sides and smiled.
"It's not funny"
"Actually, it was" you giggle and he kissed you
"Hey. Some of us want to keep this food down" Frypan complained
"Your telling us?" You say pointing to Kaila and Newt who are in the middle of making out
"Gross" Frypan groaned and turned away
"You know I'm kinda jealous" you say
"Why? You wanna be doing that?" Minho asks smirking
"No" you hit his chest, blushing. "I mean, they admitted their feelings in like, two days. It took us a month and a half"
"True. Although I knew I liked you the moment I saw you"
"Really?" You ask
"Yes. You where happy, tough, and beautiful." He explained
"Sappy shuck face" you mumble trying to hide your blush
He laughs and pulls you closer
"And even now, your optimistic. You never complained and always tried to make everyone else happy. I fell in love with you for that. Good shucking god I am being cheesy" you giggled
"It's ok" you pulled him into a kiss.
"Man, never took you for a romantic" you heard Thomas from across the room
"Shuck off" you both said at the same time.
"I swear you two where made for eachother." Newt said and you smiled.
"I could say the same about you and Kaila. She's just like you from what I've seen."
Kaila blushed and looked away
You put your head on Minhos shoulder and closed your eyes, feeling sleep overtake you.

You wake up to shouting, then a loud noise. The tunnel you where all in was collapsing because of some explosion.
"(Y/n)!" Minho grabbed your arm and pulled you down the tunnel with the others, but not before a piece of concrete hit your arm, leaving a large gash.
You didn't even notice until you where all on the surface and Kaila pointed it out.
"Oh god (y/n)! Your arm!" You look down to see your arm gushing blood.
"Oh shuck..." You mumbled and Minho was by your side.
"Here." He ripped the sleeve of his shirt and wrapped your arm with it, applying pressure.
"Thank you" you look around to see two people missing
"Brenda and Thomas are still down there" you say and it's quiet.
"They'll be fine" Jorge spoke up "Brenda knows this place front and back. Come on, we need to keep moving before someone past the gone finds us"
You walk up next to him and ask "who set off the explosions? People farther gone?"
"No. I think my 'people' found out about our plan. We may be going crazy, but we're not stupid" you just nodded and walked next to Minho.
Your arm hit his and you winced. It hurt like hell
"You ok?" He asked
"I'm fine" you walked forward, hoping to find Thomas and Brenda, and get the shuck out of this city.

Sorry this took to long, and if it sucks.