Your Arrival

Minho x reader

(part one) First day

You woke up in a metal box. This box started to move upward like some kind of lift. You look around and saw you were alone. Wait. Who were you. YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW. (First). That's all you could remember. A name. Your name. You were wearing a blue shirt, jeans, and boots. There was also a bag on your shoulders.

"HELP!" You screamed to no one in particular. You just wanted out of this box. You went to the corner and sat down, letting silent tears run down your cheeks. Suddenly it came to a stop and blinding light came into the small box.

"It's a girl!" A voice with an obvious British accent said.

You looked up to see about forty boys standing around the box.

"Well spotted" you called up and a few of them laughed "mind getting me out of here"

The blond boy that spoke before jumped into the box and pulled you out. You looked around to see a huge clearing with a couple buildings. But what scared you was the huge walls that surrounded the place.

"Thanks now we're to begin, where am I? Who are you people? And why the hell can't I remember anything!" You exclaimed crossing your arms.

The blond boy and the dark skinned boy chuckled.

"She remind you of any one Alby?" The blond one said. so Alby was the other ones name

"Yep. Minho might have some competition" he said laughing

You didn't know who Minho was but you were getting frustrated.

"Names Newt love" the blond one said "what's your name greenie?"

"(First), um... What's a greenie?"

"The newcomer" Alby explained "Can you remember anything?"

" no just my name, and a bunch of music and songs, I must have liked music hu"

"I so got dibs" you heard a boy from the group say. You turned to face the group of boys and said "listen up, just because I'm the only girl doesn't mean you can claim me like a piece of meat! Furthermore I don't want you all to treat me differently because I'm a girl, I can do anything you people can!" "Good that" Newt said and Alby asked "what's in the bag?"

You took the bag off your shoulders an looked inside.

"Um... A scetch pad, some pencils, a tank top, and um girl stuff." You said

"I'm guessing I like to draw"

"What 'girl stuff" Newt asked and you awkwardly explained

"Um for a girls 'special' time of the month" the boys suddenly figured it out, after a few minutes of thought, and blushed

"You can just keep the bag with you sense it's all your stuff" Alby said and you thanked him

"ok them, well I best be off, Nice to meet you greenie" said Newt heading for the gardens

Alby took you on the tour, told you how the box came up every week with supplies and every month it came up with a new 'greenie' as they called it. He showed you the bloodhouse, the garden, the slammer, the homestead, and the deadheads. He then told you about the maze and the runners. You were currently looking into the maze door with Newt, who had agreed to make sure you didn't do anything stupid. You had become friends with Newt in the small amount of time you were here. You turned toward him to ask when the runner people came back when something or more like someone rammed into your side. Before you could hit the ground however, he grabbed your hand and pulled you back up. It was a Asian looking boy with rather well built arms. All you could think was he was VERY attractive.

"Wow" you whispered but he had obviously heard you because he smirked at you

"Sorry bout that. Greenies a girl hu? That's a first" he said

"So I've heard. Names (First) by the way"

He held out his hand and you shook it "Minho" he said. So this was Minho.

"She's a sarcastic one Minho, you might have some competition" Newt said

"We'll see about that" he said smiling and then ran off, You were told to the map room to map the maze that day. It was starting to get dark when Newt stopped you.

"Bonfires about to start love, let's go"

"Bonfire?" You ask "whenever a greenie comes up we have a bonfire to get to now him, or in this case her."

"Ok but, you'll have to introduce me to everyone" you said getting slightly exited

"Excited to see Minho again?" He asked with a smile "why would you say that" you reply

"You two seemed to hit it off" you punched his arm and said "let's go to this bonfire."

At the bonfire you met all the other gladers and spent time getting to know Minho, Newt and Alby more. You met Frypan, Winston, Ben, Clint and Zart as well

"Try this" Minho said handing you a jar of an amber colored liquid

"Minho don't..." Newt started but you already took a sip. It tasted good but it had a burn that made you want to spit it out, but you didn't.

"It's good, kinda burns though" you said taking another swig "what is it?"

You looked at the guys but they all had shocked expressions on "what?" You asked and Newt said "no greenie has been able to drink the stuff without spitting it out" you all laughed until a loud voice said

"This would usually be the time when I ask the greenie to fight but seeing the greenies a girl..." Everyone laughed and you stood and walked over to the group of boys.

"He's been saying that all night" Newt informed you "got a big ego that one does"

You stood up and walked over to him

"You think just because I'm a girl I can't fight? Allow me to prove you wrong"

"You don't know what your getting into (First)" Minho warned "Gallys a pretty good fighter"

"Yah? Watch me beat him" a bunch of "ooohhhhh's" went through the boys you saw Gallys face turn red with anger and you said "you pull my hair your a dead man"

the gladers circled around you and Gally. He throws a punch at you which you doge and you throw one that hits his stomach. He then hit you straight in the face and you could feel your lip bleeding.

Most of the boys are cheering for Gally but Minho, Frypan, Newt, Alby and a few others were cheering for you. Gally tried to push you down but you brought your leg around and took his feet out from under him. On his way down you put your elbow between his shoulder blade and pushed him flat on his stomach on the ground.

"Not bad for a girl right?" You ask sweetly. Laughing when he can't get up because your foot and arm are holding him down.

The crowd burst into cheers and you walked back and sat next to Minho.

"Let me help you" he said and took a paper towel and wiped of your lip. You blushed and Newt laughed at you

"Shut up blondie" the rest of the night you laughed and talked with the other gladers (except Gally who pouted the rest of the night) and they seemed to like you.

"You should head to bed love, you start trying out jobs tomorrow"

"Ok good night" murmurs of goodnight were heard through the boys as you walked to were you were sleeping.

"She's something hu?" Newt asked the others. "You seemed to like her Minho"

Everyone laughed at Minhos redining face "not like that!" He said

"Sure, whatever you say" Newt laughed