𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Monday
Weather status: rainy, cold
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
•••
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

——————————————————
You walk out of your history class waving to your classmate who sat in front of you, walking down the hall as you are greeted with your companion Jirou.

"Gosh that Professor Aizawa wore me out today"
She sighed as she caught up next to you.

"Just wait till we get to Mademoiselle Clairse, she'll break us if that transfer keeps forgetting the choreography." You laughed

"Pft, right" She spat as you both continued down the hallway

"Hey what are you playing today?" You asked

Note:
Jirou was your best friend since the indoor play pin. She's super talented in most classical instruments including bass guitar. Mademoiselle Clairse the instructor lets her play whenever, and whatever instruments she pleases.

"I'm pretty sure I'm playing harp today. I heard the director got the strings tightened." She answered as you two arrived at the main student office.

"Mademoiselle Clairse, class 4."

"Both of us." You finished.

"Name?" She asked.

"Y/n L/n and Kyoka Jirou."

The shorter lady sighed as she hoped out of her chair and headed to the back.

Coming back with a white collared shirt with a black pleaded skirt, on top with some skin toned leggings. That she slid to Jirou

Handing you a white tailcoat, with fitted black pants, a maroon long sleeve shirt, and a white tie.

Confused you look down to see a bright yellow sticky note. Picking it up, it read

"Sorry once again Y/n, I needed another male role for today. Most of the girls still need more practice with most of the Waltz. Since you are a very likable girl in the class, and you have the male and female role down, I assumed you wouldn't mind doing it again. Once again apologies.

Also tell Kyoka, that she will be sitting next to the piano today."

-Mademoiselle Clairse

"She always favored you for some strange reason? She's NEVER that nice."

Rolling your eyes at the note, you thank the lady at the desk, as you and Jirou grab your clothes, and head out of the office doorway. You then handed Jirou the note that the instructor wrote to you.

She read over the note as her eyes met yours

"Damn, again? Haven't you been the male role for like weeks now?" She said as she glanced over at you.

"Yeah, I guess. It's not all that bad though. Me and Kisa have been practicing so its fine. Besides I have been helping most of the girls with some of the steps." You reassured

"Yeah more like being a fucking tease" She retorted.

"Now why would you say that, my dearest, Jirou."

"Have you not seen the way some those girls look at you Y/n?"

Being a beautiful, confident, tall girl who makes great grades, and who looks good in both a tailcoat and a gown, made you very likable to all genders.

"They swoon over you just by watching you dance with other girls."

You two walk into the women's locker room. As soon as you two walk in all eyes went on you. Murmurs going through out the room. You and Jirou headed to the back where you two usually get dressed.

"Yet you say i'm clueless"

You then giving her a sly glance as you get one in return.

You begin to unbutton your uniform shirt. And slide it off your shoulders placing it on your arm.

"L/n? Are you back here?" Someone called out

A girl turned the corner as she stood in awe, as she saw you shirtless with nothing but your bra and your school skirt.

"Do you need something?" You ask.

Seeing her hands behind her back she, as she begins to studder.

"Oh my sorry L/n! I didn't know you were changing! I will come back later k? YOU KNOW WHAT? Never mind just forget it!"
She yells as she turns away trying to hide her blush.

You and Jirou just stand in your place as you stare at the girl in confusion. Then exchanging looks, as she lifts her eye brow.

"I don't need to answer to you" You say as you slip off your skirt.

"Whatever you say "Princess Charming"
She teases as you snatch your fitted pants from the bench.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
718 words
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧