𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

Tuesday
Weather status: light snow

•••

The car stops, and the door to your left opens. You see a hand come the from the corner of your eye.

You slipped on your coat, and took the hand that helped you out of the car.

"Thank you."
You say as you start onto school grounds placing your UA lanyard around your neck while walking towards the giant entry doors pushing through the snow that had already fallen.

You pushed open the doors to be greeted by the fresh school smell, and the small group of kids that had already arrived early.

You push through the light crowd, puffy eyes, and trying not to slow down your pace while keeping your head from sagging.

You then heard some whispers around the hall

"Who died?"

"Was she crying?"

"Her mood did a full 180."

"This is like a once in a lifetime thing to see."

"Bro, she looks hella sad."

"Look! Her eyes are all puffy"

"Damn now I wanna cry."

"Maybe something happened at home."

"What's wrong with L/n?"

"Bro don't stare! You'll make it obvious."

You quickly pulled a black mask from your backpack and slipped it over your ears.

You walking into home room, so early the teacher hadn't even arrived yet.

You go to your sit and place your back pack down next to your whole taking off your coat and placing it behind your chain.

You were so drained from the unexpected events that happened less than 2 hours ago, you just laid your head down on the table until the bell ring

•••

Home room was over, and you grabbed your bag and coat and rushed out the classroom.

You started down the hallway once again walking towards the stairs when your met by Jirou.

"Hey Y/n-"
"Hey hey...what's wrong?"
She asks.

You look to Jirou and smile from under your mask.

"I'm fine Jirou I'm just tried that's all."

"Y/n if your sad about something you know you can talk to me right?"

"Yeah I know, it's just- hey I'll tell you at lunch, I have math."
You tell her before starting up the stairs.

"Oh ok...well I'll see you later then.."
She states as she watches you walk up the staircase.

•••

You were sitting in math, when Monoma walked into the room almost immediately seeing you with your head down in the table.

He then rushed over to you and slapped your head.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD! YOU CANT BE-"

You lifted your head rubbing the spot of your head when he hit you.

He saw your eyes swollen and faint tear stains that were covered up by a few fresh tears that had rolled down your face and under your mask.

"Hey he- L/n! What's wrong?"
He yelled.

He pulled a piece of cloth from his backpack and pulled your mask down, to wipe your face.

"There's so need to cry? What happened?"

You lightly grabbed his wrist and prevented him from whipping your face further.

"I'm fine Monoma, I'm just tired that's all"
You say while giving the same excuse you gave to Jirou.

"You wouldn't be crying if you were
"just tired."
He mocks.

"Did something embarrassing happen? Tell Neito!"
He exclaims while giving you puppy dog eyes.

"Jez Monoma why are you always like this?!"
You ask.

"My parents left that's all. Damn your so dramatic."
You give in while placing your head on the table facing the other direction.

"Did they abandon you!? Why?! Did you get in trouble or something!"
He guesses while going to the other side of the table.

"God no, they went on a long term business trip, damn it, you make things so extra."

"Ohhh! So that's why your so sad! Don't worry about them. Let those old hags leave the house. You could throw a big party or something while there out."
He suggested with a grin plastered on his face.

"I may have bad intentions sometimes, but I know how to act, besides Kisa is still in the house so there's no point in even trying."
You explain.

The bell rings and the class rushes to their seats.

"Whatever you say L/n..."
He waved off while going to his seat.

•••

Your head was fuzzy, and you were laying your head on your desk.

All you head was a repeated

Kuwexmj

Kuwexmj

Kuwexmj

"Ms.L/n!"
You finally heard.

You picked your head up for it's original position, when you come to face your teacher slightly angry.

"Since you like to sleep in my class, do you mind answering the question that's on the board?"
She ask sternly.

You turn your head to the board to make out a question that said

" y15x + 3000 ="

You examined the question and blankly answer:
"750."

While turning away from the teacher to look out the window.

"Y-yes. That is the answer. But please try and pay attention L/n"
She explains.

"Yes ma'am."

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
834 words
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧