𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Wednesday
Weather status: clear skies, cold.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
•••
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

The afternoon had approached, and Bakugou had just walked into the room.
Before he had a chance to put his stuff down, you grabbed his wrist and pulled him right back outside the door.
"What the fuck L/n?!" He yells.

"Come on we have to go by the office"
You explain while leading him on.

He snatches his hand away from yours.
"Don't drag me like a fucking dog."

You continue to walk down the empty halls with your gown dragging behind you, with your hands behind your back.
You keep your head up as you approach the instructor's office.
You walk through the doorway with Bakugou lingering behind.
You knocked ever so slightly on the door hoping and praying she would have went home by now.

You hear a cheerful
"COME IN!"
Coming from the door which you stood behind.

"Damn it."

You peak your head inside of the door giving her a slight smile. You open the the door and walk in closing the door behind you. Leaving Bakugou standing on the other side.
You take a seat and start talking to your instructor when seconds later you see the door had busted open revealing Bakugou with his hand sizzling.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS EVEN ABOUT?"
He yells.

"Bakugou, son please sit. I would give you a suspension but I was really looking forward to you participating in the ball. So would you please corroborate?"
She pushes her glasses on the rim of her nose as she rest her face on her intertwined hands.

He takes a seat next to you as she continues explaining.
"Well, since the two of you don't have much time to really prepare for the ball, I am going to give you a base for the dance. And you may add in whatever additional choreograph you two want.
Not to mention you all have to start planning the uniform that you two will wear but I don't think that'll be a problem yes?"

"No ma'am it won't."
You agree.

"Good. So the music that you two chose, isn't very classic, so it may make it easier for you two to add in whatever you all want to the dance.
The beats are very on point so if you mess up once your done. But I don't think that should be a huge issue.
And with the music that you chose I imagine it being somewhat touchy. A lot of affection towards you partner. I would like to see a lot of rotation.
You two will need to be in sync."

She continues to explain,
giving advice.
And suggestions.

"Good! Now, I will print the base of the dance and you may pick it up when you wish, it will be completed by tomorrow.

You both left the room and went back to your per-occupied room.

"Great. Another day of practicing NOTHING."

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
488 words
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧