𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

Thursday
Weather status: Light snow

•••

The chauffeur helped you out of the car and you started towards the entry doors of Mitsuki's store.

Bakugou opened the door for you, and you took that opportunity to walk in.

"Hello welcome in-"
The same dusty pink haired woman walked from behind the curtain and went straight back in.

You laughed to yourself seeing her exact same reaction the first time you saw her.

You heard a faint "MITSUKI!!"
From the back as if slowly faded.

A blonde haired lady that resembled the boy that stood next to you came from behind another curtain with an apron and glasses on with a pen tucked behind her ear.

"Hi darling! Oh! Your hear just in time!"
She came from behind the counter and grabbed your wrist and pulled you behind the curtain and turned to the left, with Bakugou following behind you his hands stuffed in his pockets.

•••

"Ah!"

"P-please..."

"I can't- Ah.."

"t-take any m-more!"

"I-I'm..."

"I'm gonna..."

"FUCKING KILL MYSELF!"
You yelled in anger.

She continued to loop the lace throughout the back of the corset while disregarding your yells in slight agony.

"I'm sorry, but can it not go any tighter!"
You asked while Mitsuki continues to tighten the corset.

"I'm trying! But it keeps loosening! Back up!"
She complains while tying the last loops on the corset.

She collapse on the floor of exhaustion while your knees hit the floor under you.

"Ahh! It's still not tight enough!"
You tell in frustration.

"God this is exhausting."
You say while leaning back onto the vanity.

You hear a few snickers from from behind the curtain, you both turned and yelled:

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!"
In unison.

The laughing eventually stopped and you both continued.

"Ok hon try and suck in this time, and if it doesn't work then I'll get someone else to do it."

"1"

"2"

"3"

"AGH!"

•••

"WE GOT IT!"
She yelled in triumph.

She walked from behind the curtain and threw herself onto the loveseat next to the Katsuki  that was pushed against the wall facing the closed curtain.

"Ok darling, come out and step onto the platform that's right in front of the mirror."

"Uh..ok..."
You said with caution.

You opened the curtain walking onto the platform lifting the dress.
You could barley even see yourself with your hair covering your eyes.

Bakugou looked up from his phone to see you in your dress. Absolutely shocked.

She stood up from the couch and took your face into her hand

"It will be great for the ball!" She moved you hair from your face with her other hand and continued "Just add a few touches of makeup and your done!"
She turned your face to the mirror and your greeted by your reflection wearing a deep red dress, with a black and red laced corset that showed some of your cleavage, long layered mesh sleeves, and a long skirt with lace embellishing down the dress, with a black lace cape that went from your torso down.

"Oh!"
Mitsuki dashed out the room leaving you standing there looking at the door she just ran out of.
She dashed back holding a handheld mask that covered 75% of your face with red, and black splitting down the middle, with lace with gold particles and a gold lining around the mask.
Overall it was a beautifully well made mask.

"And there!"
She handed you the mask and you put it over your face.

"Ah, I really love it."
You complemented endearingly.

She looked at you in awe,  admiring how beautiful you looked in the dress. She then turned to your partners to ask on his opinion

"Ok Katsuki what do you think?"
She asked him.

All he did was sit there looking at you in the dress.You couldn't read his face. What he was feeling?

Did he not like it?

Was he upset about something?

Did he like it?

Is he not paying attention?

These are the colors that HE wanted.

Is he aggravated with me?

His mom?

What's is he thinking about?

DAMN IT! SAY SOMETHING!

"Oh wow, thank you for your feedback Bakugou."
You teased, letting your pettiness take over.

"Can you help me take it off?"
You asked his mother.
You started walking back behind the curtain sitting the mask on the vanity next to the mirror you stood in front of.

"Oh yes! Of course darling!"
She nodded and you walked back behind the curtain waiting for her to untie the lace in your corset.

Before she gets up from the chair, she leans into the couch and shifts her weight towards Katsuki and whispered:

"You like it, don't you..."
With a deeming smirk written on her face.

His eyes shot to his mother in pure shock as he starts shuddering dramatically not knowing what his response should be.

"S-shut up..."

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
825 words
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧