𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗

Please play the content above⬆️
For the best experience play at 75+ volume

•••

Song: Tonight Ve' Dance
By: Peter Gundry.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Friday
Weather status: Heavy snow

•••

The lights dimmed.

The chatter lowered

Your heart beat started to increase.

You both continue down the stairs taking each step one at a time,
letting the aura of music surround you as it always seemed to keep you entranced.

Continuing to the middle of the floor.

You turn to him, and pushed your foot out slightly under your gown.

Picking up the sides of your dress to bow to your partner.

You quickly stood up and started back, and continued to walking inside the invisible circle that you had marked for yourself before this even began.

You made each move and precession, watching Katsuki, directly across from you.

Eyeing each other intently.

You started towards the middle of your circle, meeting him in the center. Before you gave him your hand, you took your left leg and kicked it behind you making you face another direction where you found Katsuki hand on your waist bringing you towards him.

You both swayed back and forth as he brought your left arm up, making you twirl outwards and bringing you back into him.

You stepped back into his direction, him taking your left hand and resting his left hand on your waist. With your on right his shoulder.
He guided you, to the left, and right holding you closer to him.

You didn't think about anything else.
You couldn't think about anything else.

This was about you and Katsuki.

You mind was flushed.
All it was, was

Katsuki

Katsuki

Katsuki

You looked up into his crimson eyes, it was like a spell.

Your stomach did many twist and turns and it wasn't from the choreography, it was quite the opposite.

He took your hand, and guided you outward, quickly bringing his right palm to your left.
Rotating, eyeing each other, telling where you are to go next.

"What is this feeling?"
You asked yourself it's been trapped in there for so long, what is it?

You let go of his light grip, spinning outwards, and grabbing his hand while bringing it up making him spin you in the same direction you just came from. Now leaning into his chest.