𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Tuesday
Weather status: 99% of rain, cold
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
•••
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Rushing to the music room, you realize that the orchestra had already started. Running up to Music room #3, you quietly open the door and walk in.

Sitting on the adobon, across room. You just enjoying the aura of music around the room. As you then watch as Jirou plays her solo on the violin. Finishing her solo, the whole band joined in as the song concluded with a lasting note. Leaving you no choice but to start clapping to give them some appreciation of their amazing work, making the whole band look your way. Smiling and talking among each other made your day much even better.

Then seeing mademoiselle at your side.

"Ahh so you did come."
she spoke
"Thought you wouldn't make it, you weren't the earliest person here" She stated

"Yeah sorry, I had to re-take a test in math today while I had some extra time" You answered

"Yes yes" she added

"Oh and by the way my dear, you and Bakugou gentlemen"

"You two work very well together."
She added

"Oh yeah."
Finally processing her statement you finally figured out what she said.

Looking to her previous position you learned that she was gone.

Rolling your eyes at her half-assed complement your cursed
"Ha, more like an asshole"

As you get up to see your lunch buddy Jirou appeared.

"Your late dumbass"
She laughed as she punched your arm

"I know I know, but hey! You did really good!"
You responded as you turned around walking to the door

"Oh? You really think so? I my note kind of feel in between A-D and I barley warmed up this morning, then when I stood up to begin section C I was out of breath from the previous section. And then when I to-"

Aggravated with your friends disappointment in herself, you turned towards your anxious friend, as you slightly slapped her face with the cups of your hands.

"Oh come on Jirou! You do this every time! You did great. There's no sense in worrying about it now, stop fretting and lets go grab something to eat."
You say, then returning your hands to your side.

As you turn once again to the door, leaving Jirou with a light smile.

"ARE YOU COMING OR NOT YOU FUCKING SNAIL"
You slightly yelled, as she ran up to catch up to you.

As you both race down the hallway.

•••

As your sitting in the cafe, with Jirou she started to make small talk.

So, who was that blonde kid you were dancing with the other day?"
She asked as she played with the pasta on her plate.

You looking up from your plate in slight shock you say

"Oh? My partner from the other day?" You questioned with after swallowing your food."

"Yeah? It seemed like you too were making small talk in the mist of dancing, surprised one of you didn't slip up."

"Righht, a guy in my archery class. Bakugou."

"Top of his class for most subjects."

"Advance math, English, History, Culinary, fencing. Shit like that"
You finished as you stop waving your fork around, then taking a bite of your salmon.

"Surprised I haven't heard of him, to think they would have been comparing him to you or something huh?"
She thought.

"Really? No nobody has told me about him either, that was my time really speaking with him. Other than that time Kaminari introduced me. Not to mention he's such an asshole"
You explained.

"Hmm?" She thought.

"So! Are you thinking participating in the mascarade ball thats in a couple weeks? I thought if you were you should have been practicing with your partner by now, but it seems you have yet to find one."

"Though, If you are, you need to find one soon, or you wont be able to participate at all."
She said as she glared seriously into your eyes.

"Why are you so set on me participating? Is there a particular reason? You've been bugging me about it ever since they announced it officially. What if I don't want to attend?"

"BUT! This year theres a prize."
She said as she held up her index finger.

"Then obviously you have to pick a great song where I get a solo when its  your turn on the floor"
She said in her pride.

"Jirou what do you mean have a sol-"
Realizing why she wanted you to pick a song with a solo.

"Oh so your going to be playing on the panel again, this year?
You ask

"Yeah, she said "you always do so great! We could really use someone like you again."
She mimics

You both continue your conversation normally

"Also, she said she wanted to talk to you about something."
She adds

You stare at her with a blank/confused glare.

"Not sure what it's about though. She'll probably call you by her office sometime today or tomorrow. Don't ask me, I have no idea what she wants."

Your mouth makes an "O" shape as you engage in what she was saying.

"So, any idea who your going to partner with for the ball?"

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
869 words
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧