𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔

Friday
Weather status: Heavy snow

•••

The school day had ended rather quickly despite your excitement for tonight.

You and Jirou took a ride to your house so you both could get ready.
It was more of a her helping you pick out accessories, shoes and whatnot.

You both made it back to your house, greeted Kisa, and ran up to your room.
Apparently she was going to get dressed at school so we was going to leave earlier than you.

The afternoon went on with you both talking about trivial matters, when Kisa and more handmaidens scrimmaging around your room.
Taking about drawers, boxes, and bags.

"What the-"

Kisa pulled you up, and turned you to your mirror.

"Hm...a few dots of makeup should be enough."

Another lady went through your closet and pulled out your dress and laid it on your bed.

"Get up and go take a shower, so she can do your hair."
She demands.

"What? I have 4 more hours until I need to leave."
You complain.

"Exactly. Now here. And make sure you wash your hair also."
She hands you 2 towels and pushes you into the bathroom, and proceeds to look for more jewelry.
Sher his notices the young girl in the corner of the room. She turns to Jirou who is on her phone and asks

"Are you hungry? I can get someone to prepare something, if you are?"

"No I'm good, I should get going anyway."
She leaves her seat, waves to Kisa and escorts herself out of your room.

•••

You step of of the shower with just your towel and grab your robe that hung from a hook on your wall.
At this point, you knew it was coming so you didn't bother with arguing with them.
You slipped the robe onto your shoulders and tied it together in the front.
You stopped form behind the door and sat on your bed as women came up to asking

"This necklace?"

"No."

"Rings?"

"Yes!"

"These earrings?"

"No."

"These?"

"Yes."

"What about this?"

"I like the hair piece better."

You keep going back and forth with many women, saying yes, no, what you prefer, and what you just didn't like.

•••

You were sitting in front of your vanity, letting a women pull on tuck on your hair.
You were looking at your at your phone.

Wouldn't it just be easier for me to come by myself?

come by myself?

Why can't I just pick you?
1 car is easier than 2?

What if it takes me longer to
get ready? Just go ahead without me.
I'll be there.

You still have 3 hours. I'll wait,
I'm still at home.

You know what. Ok.

Jesus, why was he so persistent?
Though, it didn't matter anyway.
All you had to do was focus on getting ready.

•••

You were sitting on your bed waiting.

You looked back to see Kisa and 3 other women re-entering with your dress.

All you could do was think about the all trouble it was just to tie the corset.
You grew agitated, got up and grabbed the dress as all 3 of them walked out the room.

•••

You slipped on the dress, putting the sleeves on your shoulder and starting the corset.

"Can you come back in?"
You asked trying to keep the corset in place.
They all rushed back in grabbing onto the corset.

"Ok, ready?"
She asked.

"Nope. But I have no other choice"

"Ok, it's going to hurt ok?."

"Just count to 3."

"1"

"2"

"3"

SNZIPP!

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
591 words
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧