𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓

Thursday
Weather status: Light snow

•••

Bakugou had dropped you back off at your house, with your dress and mask in your hand.
You said your goodbyes and made your a into your house being greeted by Kisa and other people who worked around the house.

You handed your dress to a woman on your right and slipped off your shoes.

"That dress? What is it for?"
Kisa asked in curiosity.

"For the ball in tomorrow. You kind of have to wear a gown."
You explain.

"When did you get this? I don't remember you telling me about a dress fitting?"
She started searching vigorously through her iPad.

"Mitsuki did it, this was kind of last minute. She did me a favor."
You say walking past her.

"Oh...well you should tell me about these things Y/n."

"Not necessarily."

•••

You logged into your computer checking your emails like Kisa announced.

And to your surprise you see a email from:

VINCENT L/N

"Jesus..."
You curse.

You opened the email to see a professionally typed letter from your father stating that he would have to have a long talk with you about your punishment, since you went to the festival without conformation. He continued to talk about business and to keep up with your studies.
And he ended it off with:
Have fun at the ball.
-Vincent.

You closed your laptop and collapsed onto your bed. When you hear a couple CHIMES! from your phone.

You scream into your pillow until your eventually opening up the text message.

It was a group chat including,
You, Mina, Jirou, Momo, Kendo, Ochaco, and other girls that you all went to school with.
You not even know who some are.

The chat was spamming with text raving about gowns, partners, the venue, and the prize.

It was going crazy, because everyone and their excitement.
You laughed at their enthusiasm, and not going to lie. You were kind of excited as well.

You started texting as well, when Mina offered out her place for everyone to get ready.
Some of the girls agreed, but you decided to stay at home to get ready in your own space.

You logged off, and went downstairs to tend to your business.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
375 words
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧