𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎!

Friday
Weather status: Heavy snow

•••

And the ball had concluded!

You Mina, Kaminari, Jirou, Ojiro, Kirishima, Ochaco, Midoriya, Momo, Shoto, Monoma and more of your classmates where walking out of the large entry doors to get to your cars.

"Woo!"
Kaminari yells as he twirls you around complementing you and how well everyone did.

"Y/n! You were so great!"
He states once again for the 7th time that night.

"Yes, thank you Kaminari."
You say as if you haven't heard it for the millionth time from him.

"Hey Bakugou, now that this is all over maybe you'll let me take your girl on a date sometime"
He asked suggestively glaring at Bakugou who trailed behind you.

"Hell no dunce face."
He says blantanly giving him a death stare.

Kaminari laughs to clear up the thick atmosphere.

"Well, me and Mina have to leave. So if you'll excuse us."
You waved to the both of them as the got in their car and drove away.

You saw other students leaving from the opposite side of you standing around and talking just you did with Yayarozu and

While in the middle of your conversation Monoma came up to you pestering you with needy questions he wanted answers to.

You tried to calm him down but he just keep talking like a mother would.
And keep you their to listen to him for another 10 minutes

•••

It started to get colder by the minute so you waved to everyone as they walked to their cars. And you and Katsuki started towards his.

The chauffeur got out and help you into the car first with Katsuki following that far after.

You sat down looking out the window while pulling your phone from your shorts seeing some notifications coming onto your screen.

And without you even knowing it had started  yes raining. You looked out the window tracing the droplets fall down the window.

"Tonight was fun."
You state while looking through the window and admiring the passing lights.

"Yeah, I guess it was."
He answers.

You look back at him a smile growing to your face.
You took your attention away from the window and leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Here, let's take a picture"
You suggest.

"Why?"

"Why not?"

You opened the camera app and held it up to where you could see both you, and Katsuki.
You held up the peace sign with your unoccupied hand.

He looked at you and mimicked your pose and put a peace sign up also, with a little to no smile.

But, it was still something.

And you snapped the picture

"You know my birthday is coming up soon."
You tell him.

"It is?"

"Yeah, it's in a couple weeks. I was going to ask you earlier but it slipped my mind. So do, think you could come to my gathering? It's just a lot of family and friends. Kind of the traditional thing."

"Yeah sure. I'll ask the hag. Knowing her she's probably going. But i'll see if I can come."

"Hm, ok."

•••

You had made it home and you perked up your head.

"Oh."
You thought

"Y/n. Your h-"

"I know."
You interrupted.

You kept your head rested on his shoulder not wanting to pull away.

You took a deep breath in a sat up.
Seeing that the chauffeur had opened your door.

"Alright."

You placed your hand on the other side of his face and pulling him in closer to yours and gave him a kiss on his cheek.
You pulled away and smiled, grabbed your phone, and took the chauffeurs hand to help you out of the car.

"See you Monday."
You say before you let the man outside the car walk you to your door.

Katsuki laughed to him self a little not knowing that he could feel this way.

"There's always a first for everything."
He thought and relaxed back into his seat covering the flush that had feel over his face.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
667 words
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧