𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖

Friday
Weather status: Heavy snow

•••

You were enjoying a slice of cake with pink and white icing talking with Jirou, when you heard a loud voice start talking over a microphone.

"Good evening everyone! I am
Mademoiselle Clairse, and I am overjoyed to say that this is the 25th annual masquerade ball of the year!"

You start to hear roars of cheers rising from the crowd.
You start walking towards the railing that made you look down upon the ballroom floor, with a women in a simple white dress standing in the middle of it.

"For the past 15 years I have been the official host of the Masquerade ball of UA! It's been a pleasure seeing all of these wonderful students come, and go over the years. It has been an honor watching all of you all grow and learn academically, and mentally."

"Oh! I have to go. I'll see you later."
Jirou says in a hurry as she rushing off to a undesignated direction

Soon, her speech grew longer, as you then felt a presence standing next to you.
You look over to see Katsuki looking uninterested in her speech.

"Dose she lever stop talking?"
He asks.

"And now a further ado, I shall be the first to say, let the ball begin!"

•••

The ball had begun!

More music started to rise,

Servants came around offering finger foods,

Groups of 2 going onto the floor,

Intermissions between dances.

More guest arriving by the minute,

You socialized with some of your classmates and watched as some enter the floor and their music staring to play.

You were having an absolute blast!

You were laughing at Kaminaris silly jokes, bushing off his flirting. And over all just enjoying everyone's company.
You and Katsuki rotating from the top floor to watching Kaminari and Mina dance, and soon after you heard Shoto and Yayazou name being called to the floor.
Time passed and your heart was just fluttering from all of the aura excitement that crossed from one corner of the room to another.
As you then heard another loud voice come on the microphone and state

"And now for another routine that I have awaiting to see, let's give a warm welcome to the floor
Bakugou Katsuki, and L/n Y/n!"

You heard applause arise from every inch of the room. You look to your left as you saw who was once next to you was gone.

You start frantically looking all over the place when you feel a tug at your wrist , and you look up to see the one and only.

Soon, you are standing at a flight of stairs. You fully grabbed his hand and before you could make it down the stairs, he pulls your hand back.
He lifts your hand up to his face, and placed a soft kiss in your hand.

The whole room went wild.

"AHHHH!"

"OMG!"

"DID HE JUST KISS HER HAND?!"

"AHHHH!"

"YOU GET YOU ONE Y/N!!!"

"AHHHH!"

"SOMEONE GET A PICTURE!"

"SHES MINE!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Your face started to get flushed when he started to lead you down the stairs as the music starts to play.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
528 words
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧