𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

Monday
Weather status: chilly, clear skies

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
•••
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

The sun at started to set, and you and Bakugou had already taken a seat at a table inside the restaurant.
You ordered a favored coffee of yours, with Bakugou getting a tea.

"So, I think we should just get the color of out the way."
You say while placing your menu to the side.

"Really? This again?"
He ask while looking over at the window paying no further attention to you.

"Yes this again?! See this is why we need to pick a color. You keep getting aggravated over the simplest things Katsuki."
You say.

"I told you I wanted to do red."
He exclaims while looking back over to you.

"But I don't like red. Why can't we just do blue? What's wrong with the color blue?"
You ask.

"I don't look good in blue, I never have."
He says while holding his menu up to his face.

"Are you just making excuses?"

"What the fuck?! No. Im not making excuses."

"God! Why do you want to do red so damn badly?"

"Because red is a good color? I don't see what so difficult to understand."

"Ok. What if I said I didn't look good in red. Now will you pick a different color?"

"What the hell do you mean?! I've seen you in red! You look nice in red! It's a good color on you!"

Realizing what he said, you started to get hot and flustered.

"What?!"
He yells, still not realizing what he actually said.

"S-so, you're sayings I look nice in red..."
You studder.

"YEAH WHAT THE HELL DO-"
He stops himself from continuing, when he finally processed what he had previously said.

"NO- THATS NOT WHAT I MENT."

"I guess we're doing red then..."
You said while texting Mina under the table.

"Why did you change your wanting for blue so fast? You've been so set on blue for like a what? A couple weeks now? Is it just because I said I liked you in red?"
He asks.

"Well, I don't see a point in dressing in a color you don't like me in. You more than anybody has to like what I'm wearing. You are my date after all."
You explain.

"So you just lied about not looking good in red?"
He says in an angered approach.

"Katsuki I look good in every color so there's so point in arguing now. You said I looked nice in red, so I'll dress in red."
You say as the waiter places both of your orders on the table in front of you.

"You make me sick..."
You says while looking back to the window.

"Why are you upset? Isn't this what you wanted, Katsuki?"
You ask while slightly pouting.

He stays silent ignoring your question.

You laugh at him in his aggravated state, poking his cheek.

"Alright. Let's talk about your suit."

•••

The sun had set, and you two had just walked outside into the cold daylight that they barley had left.

"Damn it."

"What?"
He asks while still glueing his eyes to his phone.

"I live too far away, it will take Natalie 45 minutes to get here."
You sigh at your current state, you were about to call a nearby cab to bring you home when a car pulls in front of you and Katsuki.

He starts towards the car, when he opened the door. You stand on the sidewalk still trying to find a ride home.

"Are you going to get in or not? I'm not just going to leave you out here alone at night."
States while grabbing your wrist and escorting you into the car.
You sit in the seat on the far right.

"Text me your address so I can tell the driver."
He says while also getting in to car.

"Yeah, thanks"
You mutter loud enough for him to hear you.

"Whatever."

You text him your address as you stuff your phone into your pocket.
As you drift into a light sleep on your route home.

•••

You feel a light tap on your thigh when your flutter eyes open.

"Your home."
You hear Katsuki's light voice say.

You realize that your head was leaning on something, that you then figured out was Katsuki's shoulder.

You sit up, and look to you right to see your home through the window.
You grab your backpack that was between your legs, and see that opened the door had been open by the chauffeur while holding his hand out to help you exit the car.
Before stepping out of the car, you grab the drivers hand.

"Thank you for the ride, Katsuki."
You say before stepping out of the car.

"Yeah, your welcome."
He states as he takes his phone and places it back in his pocket, while the chauffeur closes the car door and escorts you up to house.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
818 words
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧