「Chapter 10 」

Yoongi held a dahlia gently in his hands, looking over at Hoseok who was talking to two boys who looked as if they were sophomores.

He took a deep breath, approaching the group and then turning back around when his anxiety started kicking in.

The shorter male looked over Hoseok's shoulder, laughing. "Looks like someone has a secret admirer~" he cooed, pointing to yoongi.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, looking over at Yoongi who was talking to himself very noticeably.

He chuckled shaking his head. "That's actually my ex-boyfriend Yoongi.." he mumbled, stuffing his hands in his pockets and looking down.

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Wait—That cutie is the one who used you-?"

Hoseok sighed, nodding. "I mean, I honestly think I overreacted.. he never meant to hurt my feelings. He just- didn't feel the same way and didn't want to hurt me. He was a good friend..I was just stupid."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "No you weren't, you were just scared after hearing that..Because guess what Hoseok? You loved him- and you probably still do!"

Hoseok shrugged, looking down.

The taller male laughed. "I dunno, what he did DOES sound sorta stupid-"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, nudging him in the chest. "Geez Tae, you hella dry."

Taehyung shrugged, bowing to Hoseok. "Sorry Hyung-"

Hoseok chuckled, shaking his head. "It's all good."

"I-..Uhm..h-hob—H-Hoseok! Uh- h-here you go.."

Hoseok turned around, his eyes meeting with Yoongi. Hoseok gulped, nervously taking the dahlia from the shorter boys hands.

His body language stayed gentle, the way it had always been when around Yoongi.

Yoongi shyly blushed, blinking a few times to try and break eye contact. It didn't work, their gaze fixated on each other the whole time.

Yoongi gave Hoseok a nervous smile, making Hoseok's heart do multiple flips.

"I'm really sorry- c-can you just please read the card? It important to me.." Yoongi mumbled, looking down.

Hoseok accepted Yoongi's way of breaking eye contact, coming back to reality. "Oh- uh..yeah, I will."

Yoongi smiled. "Thank you Seokie—" he widened his eyes. "Hoseok- I-I meant hosoek.." he muttered, awkwardly scurrying away.

Hoseok watched Yoongi quickly walk away, chuckling softly at the boys cuteness.

He opened the tag.

Dear Hoseok,
I hope you got my flower from yesterday. I really- truly- am sorry, and I hope we can become friends once again. Yours truly, Min Yoongi.

Hoseok sighed, putting the flower into his pocket and looking back at his friends.

Jimin wiggled his eyebrows. "You still like that lil cutie~"

Taehyung nodded. "NAh stupid, he obviously still LOVESSS him,"

Hoseok blushed, crossing his arms. "I-I do not!" He debated, looking away.

Jimin nodded, humming. "Mhm, tell that to your tomato face Jung." He giggled. "Come on, let's go Tae- we're gonna be late!"

Hoseok sighed, waving at his friends. "Bye guys- try to make it to lunch in time, and please don't skip classes like this anymore—"

Jimin stuck his tongue out. "I do what I want father-"

Taehyung agreed, doing the same. "Yeah- 'fAtHeR'-" he mocked, looking at Jimin and winking.

Jimin widened his eyes, nudging Taehyung and laughing.

Taehyung laughed as well, the two disappearing at the end of the hallway.

Hoseok sighed, shaking his head. "They're so immature-" he walked off, going to his side of the school before his bell rang.

Hoseok sat down at the lunch table, sitting next to Seokjin.

Jin looked up, his eyes a bit big. "Wha- oh, Hoseok? Sup maaan-"

Hoseok rolled his eyes, placing his tray down. "Shut up and just be yourself."

Jin slowly nodded, looking at Namjoon who was sitting beside him.

Namjoon shrugged.

Jin looked back at Hoseok. "Sooo how're you holding up?" He paused, receiving an awkward silence. "..Brooo-"

Hoseok let out a small laugh. "You're so awkward it kills me- but I'm fine Hyung.."

Seokjin nodded, letting out a sigh of relief. "So you and Yoongi are on good terms?"

Hoseok sighed, shrugging. "Kinda? I mean- I guess.."

Yoongi came walking up to the table, gripping his tray tightly when he spotted hoseok. "O-Oh..did you guys want me to sit somewhere else? Because it's fine if you do—"

Hoseok shook his head, pointing to the seat next to him. "Sir here.."

Yoongi blushed, nodding and sitting down next to Hoseok.

Seokjin and Namjoon looked at each other, slightly smirking.

"So how are you?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi shyly looking up from his food.

"Uhm..I-I'm okay I guess.." he mumbled, looking at his food with his fork and looking up to look at Seokjin and Namjoon.

The two were talking and saying couple-y things to each other, what they should be doing considering them being a couple and everything.

Yoongi sighed, looking back down at his food and stabbing it.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Yoongi huffed, nodding. "Yes, I'm fine."

Hoseok nodded back, looking back at his own food. "Uhm..so just to make it clear, you did Wanna still be friends right?"

Yoongi nodded, playing with the food on his tray with his fork. "Yeah, that's only I-If you want to though..we don't have to be if you don't want to anymo—"

Hoseok shook his head, ruffling Yoongi's hair. "It's all good Yoon, I forgive you..it was my fault for ever even being so dramatic."

Yoongi pouted. "Nu, thats not true. I'm the one who made you hurt in the first place..it's my fault."

Hoseok chuckled, lifting Yoongi's chin. "No, its not your fault. Listen to me, alright? It's most likely both of our faults..we could've solved this problem so many other ways then just making each other hurt more.."

Yoongi blushed, gulping nervously. He nodded shyly, making eye contact with Hoseok.

Hoseok looked back, smiling softly as he let go of Yoongi's chin.

The two didn't even notice Seokjin and Namjoon calling them multiple times. They didn't even notice the new figure sitting at the table.

Was it possible to fall for someone multiple times, because in these last few minutes it had felt like Hosoek had fallen for Yoongi all over again.

Hey C: