「Chapter 24 」

Hoseok sighed, holding Yoongi gently. "Shhh, Yoongs..it's gonna be okay. It's not your fault.." he muttered.

Yoongi choked on his sobs, his face stuffed in the crook of Hoseok's neck.

Seokjin sighed, his hands placed firmly on the steering wheel. "Hoseok, I hope you know it's not your fault either."

Hoseok gulped. He looked down, caressing Yoongi's cold hand and kissing his cheek softly.

Yoongi looked up, his eyes still teary. "P-Please stay with me forever hobi.."

Hoseok's eyes saddened. "Yoongs..y-you know I can't do that.."

Yoongi sniffled, starting to break down again. "S-Seokie..p-please.."

Hoseok sighed, brushing Yoongi's hair out of his face. "I'm sorry Yoon, that's just not possible."

Yoongi let out a desperate cry, hesitant about what he was about to say. "Hobi..I love y-you.." he mumbled, hugging Hoseok tightly.

Hoseok's heart ached. He truly, still loved Yoongi. He just didn't know if he had the same exact feelings he did months ago.

He didn't want to hurt Yoongi again.

"Yoongi, let's talk about this later...okay?" Hoseok replied, lifting Yoongi's chin gently.

Yoongi wiped his tears, slowly nodding. "K-Kiss?

Hoseok chuckled, leaning in and leaving a short but sweet kiss on Yoongi's doll like lips.

He didn't ever want to pull away, but he made it short anyways.

Yoongi blushed, smiling softly up at Hoseok. "Thank you hobi."

Hoseok hummed, leaning his head against Yoongi's.

Seokjin softly smiled, looking in the rear view mirror at the two. He knew Yoongi was truly happy with Hoseok. He was disappointed that his mother would say and do such things.

She didn't seem like the type to, but here they were.

They drove for a good 15-20 minutes, Seokjin finally lulling the car up to Hoseok's house.

Hoseok unbuckled Yoongi, who was sleeping very peacefully.

He picking him up gently, and closed the car door behind him. He started walking up the sidewalk to his house right before heading the car door window roll down.

"Seok."

Hoseok hummed, turning around and making eye contact with Seokjin.

Seokjin gave Hoseok a small smile. "Please take good care of him.."

Hoseok nodded, smiling softly. "I will..thanks for driving us over here Hyung.."

"You're welcome, update me on Yoongi once he wakes up alright?"

"I will."

Hoseok chuckled, nodding. "Yep! And then put your foot here, and then do a spin."

Yoongi did as told, placing his foot where Hoseok had gestured to and then attempting to do a twirl.

The spin didn't turn out as expected, his cute bunny socks making him trip over the carpet.

Hoseok acted fast, catching Yoongi before he could hit the ground. "Careful.." he mumbled, lifting Yoongi back up.

Yoongi blushed, brushing off his clothes and looking down at his feet. "S-Sorry..I suck at dancing—"

Hoseok frowned, caressing Yoongi's cheek. "No you're not..you're actually doing really good."

Yoongi giggled, shaking his head. "I wish- ..I mean, I'm so clumsy that I can't even do a simple twirl. I could never dance like you."

Hoseok sighed, taking ahold of Yoongi's wrist and gripping his waist. "Here..follow my steps, alright?"

Yoongi gulped, blushing madly.

"Okay, now step forward with your left foot." Hoseok explained, Yoongi doing so.

Hoseok smiled, nodding. "Mhm, and then step sideways to the right with your right foot and then after that, move your left foot over to your right foot so they're now touching."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, trying to take what Hoseok had just said and put it into some sort of dance.

"Good! Now step back with your right foot, step back in a sideways motion with your left foot, and then bring your right foot to your left foot so they're touching."

Yoongi did just that, enjoying the praise.

Hoseok smiled brightly, gripping Yoongi's waist tighter and lifting him in the air. "You did it! I'm so so proud of you~" he cooed, spinning Yoongi in the air.

Yoongi and Hoseok's laughter filled the air, you could tell that at the moment they were genuinely happy.

Hoseok kept his arms securely held onto Yoongi's waist, Yoongi's arms wrapped loosely around Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok smiled, admiring Yoongi's beautiful gummy smile.

"..I love you." Hoseok muttered, his face turning red and eyes widening when he realized it.

Yoongi himself was caught of guard, his eyes a bit bigger. A smile then made it to his face, giggles escaping his doll like lips.

"I-I'm sorry Yoongi.. I didn't mean to say that out lou—"

"It's okay Seok.." Yoongi started, smiling up at Hoseok. "After all, I love you too."

Hoseok blushed, giving Yoongi a small smile. He leaned in, connecting both of their lips

Their lips moved in sync, both never wanting to pull away. It's as if everything fit together like a puzzle piece.

When they pulled away, they knew exactly what was coming next.

"I love you Yoongi."

"I love you too Seok..but does this mean—"

Hoseok nodded. "Yes Yoongi, you're mine again.."

Yoongi smiled. It seemed like every time he had moments like these with Hoseok, all his troubles and worries would go away.

For example, he totally was not paying attention at all to the fact his mother had kicked him out earlier that day.

Hoseok is the only thing he really needs to be happy. Hoseok's the only thing Yoongi really needs, to be himself. Yoongi needs Hoseok, And Hoseok needs Yoongi.

I think this was proofread-
Idek at this point bc I'm lazy af and I don't feel like proofreading it again 🤠