「Chapter 29 」

HAPPY PRIDE MONTHHHH
SPECIAL PRIDE MONTH SECTION AT
END OF CHAPTER

"There ya go cutie.." Hoseok mumbled, helping Yoongi slip on one of his hoodies.

Yoongi smiled. He placed his head on Hoseok's chest, listening in to his heartbeat.

Hoseok chuckled, rubbing Yoongi's back softly. "Don't fall asleep, we gotta get to the city in 20 minutes." He stated, looking down at Yoongi who's cheeks were squished against the material of Hoseok's shirt.

Yoongi hummed, fluttering his eyes back open. "Cant I sleep for a bit-?"

Hoseok shrugged. "Yeah, but will you have enough time to get ready?"

Yoongi nodded. "I already picked out my outfit."

Hoseok smiled, kissing Yoongi's forehead. "Alrighty.."

Suddenly the door bell rang, Hoseok sighed. "Stay here bub, I'll get it."

Yoongi nodded, climbing off of Hoseok and snuggling closely in the blankets.

Hoseok walked to the front door, looking through the small hole located on the door. His eyes widened.

"What does she want.." he mumbled to himself,  putting on a fake smile and unlocking the door.

He opened the door, smiling. "Mrs. Min..Say, what brings you here?" He asked.

Mrs. Min smiled sadly, looking around. She was probably searching for Yoongi. "Hello young man..I-.." she paused. "Is Yoongi here?" She asked, looking back up at Hoseok.

Bingo.

Hoseok nodded. "He's in my room at the moment."

Mrs. Min raised her eyebrows. "Oh- wow— alright uhm..may I speak to him..?"

Hoseok shrugged. "I don't see why not.." He stated, letting out a dry chuckle. "Princess, there's somewhere here to see you!" He shouted, purposely using the nickname.

Mrs. Min glanced at Hoseok, then quickly looked back at the direction she heard Yoongi coming from.

Yoongi emerged from the bedroom, pulling down his shorts. "Who is I—" he froze, spotting his eomma.

"Yoongi..!" She yelped, smiling widely and running up to him. She embraced him in a hug, Yoongi standing stiff, not knowing what to do or say.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, walking behind Yoongi. When Mrs. Min let go, he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist securely, making Yoongi snap out of his trance.

Yoongi blushed, looking up at Hoseok and then back to Mrs. Min. "Eomma..what are you doing here..?" He asked.

Mrs. Min sighed. "I'm so sorry Yoongi.." she mumbled. "I realized that you're my son..and that i should love you no matter who you love or what decisions you make." She explained, looking up at Yoongi.

She reached out for his hands, holding them gently. "I support you.."

Hoseok's expression softened, a small smile replacing his frown.