「Chapter 12 」

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, his eyes observing the area around him. He remembered last night, sighing as he tried to get up but something was not letting him.

Someone's arms were tightly wrapped around his waist.

He turned his head, recognizing the figure immediately.

Hoseok groaned, rubbing his hands gently on Yoongi's hips. "Baby, go back to sleep.." he mumbled, his eyes still closed and morning voice evident. He was still half asleep and most likely didn't know what he was saying. Or maybe that's just what he wanted Yoongi to think.

Yoongi blushed madly, laying back down and trying not to scream. That was until Hoseok's hands traveled up to his torso and pulled him closer, Yoongi now pressed up against Hoseok.

Yoongi let out a whimper, Hoseok's hands roaming back down to his hips.

"Can you turn around for me please?" Hoseok asked, whispering in Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi shivered at Hoseok's husky morning voice, obeying and letting Hoseok's hands help him turn around.

Yoongi was surprisingly easy to manhandle. He was light. You could pick him up very easily, but you have to be gentle.

He's a fragile baby boy.

Yoongi blinked a few times, gazing at Hoseok with big eyes.

Hoseok chuckled, smiling softly. "Good morning princess.."

Yoongi blushed, stuffing his face in Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok laughed, hugging Yoongi closely. "I'm just kidding.." he muttered.

Yoongi pouted, pulling away.

Hoseok ruffled Yoongi's hair. "Aren't you gonna say good morning back?"

"G-Good morning.." Yoongi mumbled, his voiced slightly muffled as he returned to Hoseok's embrace.

Hoseok's heart started beating rapidly, him hoping Yoongi couldn't tell because on the outside he seemed calm and collected.

In the inside he was a nervous wreck.

'Shit what the fuck am I doing right now-? Me and Yoongi aren't together anymore, you need to stay friends— omg omg- stay CALMM' Hoseok thought, blushing as Yoongi's breath hit his bare chest.

"I'm sorry Seokie.." Yoongi muttered, pouting as he sat up and looked up at Hoseok.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, sitting up and looking down at Yoongi with a worried expression. "Sorry about what?"

Yoongi looked away. "About what I did to you.. it wasn't my intentions at all..I-I promise.."

Hoseok sighed. "And I completely believe that..and I'm sorry I didn't let you explain..I was dumb."

Yoongi shook his head. "No, I was dumb for leaving you." He quickly said, widening his eyes when he realized.

Hoseok smiled, looking into Yoongi's eyes and leaning in slowly.

Yoongi blushed, gripping Hoseok's jaw before their lips met. "I-I'm not ready for my first kiss.."

Hoseok blinked a few times, pulling away. "R-Right— sorry.."

Yoongi giggled, kissing Hoseok's cheek. "There..I didn't wanna leave you hanging.." he admit.

Hoseok blushed, looking away.

"Seok..?"

Hoseok looked back at Yoongi and hummed.

Yoongi smiled, his gums showing. "I like you still.." he said, pausing. "But..I think we should stay friends for a little while longer.."

Hoseok nodded. "Yeah.. that's fine. A-Anything for you Yoongi, you know that." He replied, giving Yoongi a small smile.

Yoongi blushed, smiling.

"Woah, what's going on in here-?" Jimin muttered, the two quickly scooting away from each other.

Hoseok's eyes got wide, looking at Jimin. "Uhh- nothing! Nothings going on—"

Jimin smirked, sitting on the couch. "Mhm, sure. Anyways, come on guys we're getting ready to go out for breakfast."

The waiter brought their food, everyone excited to finally eat.

Seokjin smiled, stealing some of the food from Namjoon's plate.

Namjoon gasped, glaring at Jin. "We just got our food and you're already stealing mine?"

Seokjin shrugged. "You can't order something different from me and not expect for me to at least try it." He mumbled, taking a bite of his own food.

Jimin laughed, pointing at Taehyung. "They burnt your toast!" He yelped.

Taehyung pouted, looking at Jimin. "Jimin- stooop people are looking at us—"

Jungkook chuckled, poking at the toast. "It's hard as a rock-"

Jimin smirked, leaning close to the two and trying not to laugh. "That's what she said-" he whispered, breaking into another fit of laughter.

The others rolled their eyes, retuning to their food and digging in.

Jungkook took a bite of his food, glancing at Yoongi. "So, Yoongi..what year of high school are you in?"

Yoongi looked up from his food. "Oh- I'm a senior..I just turned 18 a couple weeks ago." He explained playing with his fork.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, taking another bite of his food. "Sooo I should definitely be calling you Hyung- noted."

Yoongi nodded. "Mhm.." he looked over at Hoseok who was already looking back at him, his elbow propped on the table as he stared at Yoongi lovingly.

Yoongi smiled, looking back at his food and picking at it.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked, making Yoongi's head shoot up.

Yoongi stood still, not knowing what to say. "Uh-.." he glanced at Hoseok.

This time Hoseok wasn't looking back. He was glaring at Jungkook, his tongue poked into the side of his cheek.

This side of Hoseok made Yoongi blush. He looked down at his lap, playing with his fingers shyly.

"Yoongi." Jungkook called, Yoongi coming back to reality.

"Oh— right, uh.." he paused. "N—"

"Yes, actually..he does have a boyfriend." Hoseok interrupted, receiving looks from the whole table, including Yoongi.

Jungkook hummed. "Well I don't see him." He stated leaning his elbows on the table.

Hoseok chuckled, smirking. "You're looking at him bunny boy."

🤭