「Chapter 34」

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, sighing and glaring at the bucket of soapy water that he was holding.

"Eomma..why do we have to do this?" Yoongi asked, an unhappy expression settled on his face.

Mrs. Min crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, handing Hoseok a hose. "Don't act like you don't know. You both know you got caught red handed last night after I told y'all specifically not to do any of that until you're older so this is your punishment." She explained.

Hoseok nodded. "Yes ma'am, I understand. I apologize."

Mrs. Min hummed. "It's fine Hoseok, I understand that you and my son have needs as well— and uhm- you- need to..solve them..somehow." She paused. "Just- maybe, try to hold back on- the amount of times you do it. It's getting- a little out of control."

Yoongi widened his eyes, blushing. "Wait— y-you know about the other times?!"

Mrs. Min sighed, squeezing the bridge of her nose. "Unfortunately, yes. I've heard— quite a lot." She admit. "Now, you two get to work." She muttered, pointing to her car.

Yoongi groaned, carrying the heavy bucket of water toward the car and taking the large sponge from off the ground.

He rinsed it off with the hose Hoseok was holding and then dipped it in the bucket, starting to clean the car.

After awhile the two had separated, working on separate cars. Yoongi working on his moms car, and Hoseok working on Yoongi's.

When Yoongi was finished cleaning his car he snuck over to Hoseok and back hugged him.

"Seokie!" He exclaimed, snuggling into the fabric of Hoseok's tank top.

Hoseok kept cleaning the car, not wanting to get distracted with Yoongi's cuteness.

"Seok.." Yoongi mumbled, looking up at him.

Hoseok once again ignored Yoongi, continuing to wash the car.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, a thought coming to his head. He giggled to himself, grabbing a soapy sponge and squeezing the soap onto his body.

He smirked confidently, dropping the sponge and then sitting on his knees. "ah, master~"

Hoseok's breath hitched, glancing down at Yoongi.

Yoongi smirked up at Hoseok, rising from his knees. "So now you'll pay attention to me?" He asked, leaning against the car with his hands above his head.

Hoseok gulped, gripping Yoongi's waist and leaving a short kiss on Yoongi's lips. "Dont tease me kitten."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "And if I do?"

Hoseok's grip tightened, Yoongi letting out a quiet whimper. "Then you, my kitten, will be receiving a punishment."

Yoongi stood in his tippy toes, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck. "Not gonna happen."

"Fu-Fuck Hoseok— oh holy shit.." Yoongi muttered, stepping out of the car with shaky legs.

And when I mean shaky, I mean that it looked like Yoongi's thighs were having a dead ass earthquake.

Hoseok smirked, stepping out of the seat and setting his hands against Yoongi's hips. "What'd I tell you Yoongs?"

"That you'd give me a punishment.."

"And what'd you say?"

"..That it wasn't gonna happen.."

"And what happened?"

"Y-You gave me a punishment."

Hoseok smirked to himself. "Good boy." He mumbled, leaving a sloppy kiss on Yoongi's exposed collarbone.

The two had gone on a "test ride" if you know what I mean.

"Damnit Hoseok—I-I cant walk..my legs are shaking too fucking much to move-" Yoongi muttered, blushing.

Hoseok chuckled, gently placing his hands under Yoongi's bottom and picking him up. He carried him over to a bench and set him down. "I'll finish up your moms car because it's taking longer than yours. Then I'll clean up the inside of yours cause— well.. yknow."

Yoongi nodded, looking Down at his thighs and placing his hands on them. He was trying to get them to calm down, for they were shaking like crazy.

I mean- his ass hurt like hell as well but he was used to that. His legs only shook when— uh. Actually- TMI.

Hoseok grabbed the hose, walking around the car and washing off all the soap. When Yoongi was distracted, he came up from behind the car, spraying Yoongi with the hose.

Yoongi gasped, flinching from the cold water.

It was pretty refreshing on the hot sumner day, but it was still freezing cold.

"Hoseok!" Yoongi yelped, pouting. "Now I'm all wet!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "It's nothing new to me." He stated, winking and then proceeding to clean the car.

"I-" Yoongi stuttered, sighing. "That horny fucker." He murmured.

"Heard that!" Hoseok exclaimed, emerging from behind the car and putting the hose up. He sat beside Yoongi, chuckling at his boyfriend.

Yoongi pouted. "wHaT-?"

Hoseok cooed, pinching Yoongi's cheek. "There's soap on your nose~ you look so cute!" He yelped, kissing Yoongi's forehead.

Yoongi blushed. "S-Stop!"

Hoseok smiled, pulling Yoongi close and inspecting his features. "Oh wait- damn. Thats not soap."