「Chapter 18 」

Yoongi ran up to The house, knocking on the door violently.

Footsteps came rushing to the door, a familiar male opening it. "Hello- oh..Yoongi? Uh..what're you doing here I thought you said you didn't—"

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Kook, I want you to ruin me."

Jungkook widened his eyes. "Eh— what-?!"

"Please Jungkook, I'll do anything..just make me forget about him!" Yoongi pleaded, looking into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook was speechless. "Yoongi I leave tomorrow morning you can't do this no—"

Yoongi interrupted Jungkook by pulling him into a sloppy kiss. There was no passion or love.

Just complete lust.

Jungkook let his hands travel down to Yoongi's hips, gripping his waist and picking him up easily.

But This was rough. Not gentle like Yoongi was used to.

Yoongi moaned, Jungkook replacing Hoseok's pretty purple marks with new, sloppier, and darker ones.

"ahg- p-please Kook.." Yoongi whispered, Jungkook smirking.

Seokjin sat on the end of Yoongi's bed, sighing. "Yoongs..we're all worried about you. You can't keep missing school like this..it's been 2 weeks."

Yoongi sat up, looking at Jin with an emotionless expression. "So? I don't give a fuck."

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows. "Yoongi, what happened to going to school and hanging out with Hoseok as friends? Even if you guys are officially exes now, it would just feel refreshing to feel your heart beat at a abnormal rate when you spend time with him.."

Yoongi's heart fluttered at the thought of being able to talk and spend time with Hoseok again, although he realized if he did it wouldn't be like that.

It would be awkward..and— gloomy.

Yoongi shrugged. "I don't want to hear about him anymore.."

Seokjin raised an eyebrow. "Why?" He paused. "Is it because you're afraid you'll just miss him even mo—"

Yoongi hugged his pillow, his expression changing. "Stop." He interrupted.

Seokjin laughed. "You know it's tru—"

"I-I said stop! ..P-Please.." Yoongi begged, his eyes getting teary as he held onto the pillow tighter.

Seokjin's eyes saddened, getting up and tucking Yoongi in the blanket. "Oh, Yoongi.." He watched as tears fell down from Yoongi's pink cheeks.

He was surprised the boy even had any left. He'd been crying non stop for a week and a half.

"Please calm down..I'm sorry for upsetting you.." Seokjin apologized, picking Yoongi up gently and setting him in his lap.

Yoongi blushed, covering his face and crying into Seokjin's shirt. "I-I miss him. I-I miss my H-Hoseokie.."

Seokjin's heart broke. He had never seen Yoongi cry so much.

No one had, really.

Seokjin looked at the bag he had brought, debating whether or not to show Yoongi.

He decided it might make him better so he gently placed Yoongi down, reaching for his bag.

"If it makes you feel any better.." Seokjin mumbled, pulling a dahlia out of the bag. "Hoseok told me to give you this..as an apology for— I guess, breaking your heart."

Yoongi sniffled, making grabby hands at the flower.

Seokjin smiled, handing it to him.

Yoongi looked at the flower, lifting the tag.

'I hope you're feeling better princess, I'm sorry for everything. I've made so many mistakes and I just want to say that I love you. Please take care of yourself. I cant stand not being able to see your beautiful face at school.' -love Hoseok C:

Yoongi blushed, wiping his tears. "J-Jinnie..I made a big mistake.."

Seokjin looked at Yoongi worriedly. "What? What do you mean-? Hoseok ended it off tho-"

"I-I hooked up with Jungkook the night me and Hoseok broke up!" Yoongi admit, interrupting Seokjin.

Seokjin widened his eyes. "..Yoongi..you- what?!"

Yoongi looked down guiltily. "I-I know..it was horrible..and it felt like a one night stand because when I woke up— ..he had already left for Busan..Namjoon had to take care of me.."

Seokjin sighed. "Yoongi..that was wrong. Think about how Hoseok would feel if he found out tha—"

"I-I know! S-Stop mentioning him..every time I think about him I just— ..break down." Yoongi explained, hugging his knees.

"I wish I could just go back in time and fix this whole mess..if I had never been so touchy with Jungkook he wouldn't have to move away- and my relationship with Hoseok would be fine. B-but I just had to fuck up every single chance I got." Yoongi ranted. "I'm such a—"

"Yoongi don't finish that statement. People make mistakes, alright? You just need to learn from them.." Seokjin explained, playing with Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi looked down. "I-I guess.."

Seokjin gave Yoongi a small smile. "Now, I want you to go back to school tomorrow..and you're gonna talk to Hoseok and fix your friendship!"

Yoongi pouted. "Friendship?"

Seokjin gasped. "You wanna be more than friends? ..again-?"

Yoongi shyly looked down, nodding. "Y-Yeah..I still really love Hoseok.."

Seokjin smiled. "Well then, let's fix your relationship!"

Yoongi giggled, nodding. "Yeah!"

"Mission Yoonseok!"

"Mission YoonSe— wait- what-?"