「Chapter 35 」

This chapter is based off of something that happened with my gf last week! :D

(I started writing this chapter a week ago, right after I had published chapter 34. turns out, it didn't age so well..haha if ykyk :/ but I'm keeping it anyways cause it turned out cute! So..yeah.. :]
Enjoy.) BTW IM NOT PROOFREADING RN #LAZYYYY 🤡

"Seok, you dork! I'm not gonna make you go on the scary ride, I promise!" Yoongi exclaimed, holding Hoseok's hands tightly.

"eH— but- that one still looks scaryyy.." Hoseok complained, eyeing the smallest roller coaster in the park. Well- not counting the rides in the baby section.

Yoongi scoffed. "Puh-leasee! Just get in the stupid cart." He demanded, stepping on the small seat, leaving room for his boyfriend.

"Seokie~ come on!" Yoongi sang, making grabby hands toward Hoseok.

Hoseok sighed, stepping in and glaring at Yoongi. "If it jerks I swear to god I'm throwing you off this thing."

Yoongi pouted. "You wouldn't do thatttt"

Hoseok sighed, admiring Yoongi. "You're right, I wouldn't.."

Suddenly a bar latched down above their thighs, them now secure in the seat.

"Yayy! Here we go!" Yoongi exclaimed, leaning his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

Hoseok's heart started beating rapidly, not being used to these sorta things.

He hAtEd roller coasters.

Suddenly the ride started, the cart slowly moving up. The ride stopped at the top, inching even slower toward the edge.

Suddenly, the ride dropped, Hoseok yelping. "YOONGIII WHAT THE FUCKKK"

Yoongi giggled. "Weee!"

The cart zoomed left and right, Hoseok and Yoongi bonking heads a couple times.

"MOVE YOUR BIG ASS HEAD"

"MY HEADS NOT BIG YOURE JUST IN THE WAY"

"OMGOMG IMMA DIEEE! NANAAAA!" Hoseok screamed, latching onto Yoongi for dear life.

Yoongi laughed, as they went through a tunnel, the ride finally coming to an end.

"That wasn't that bad" Yoongi murmured, unbuckling himself and stepping off the ride.

Hoseok blinked a few times, wobbling as he tried to walk. "Fuck you." He muttered, slapping Yoongi's shoulder.

"Hey! I didn't know~" he cooed, standing on his tippy toes and connecting their lips. "I love youu"

Hoseok sighed. "I wanna be mean and salty for what you just made me do— but you're too damn cute oh my god— COME HERE CUTIEE" he exclaimed, picking up Yoongi and spinning him around.

Yoongi giggled, smiling brightly. His gummy smile could light up a room in seconds.

"I love you too yoonie bear." Hoseok mumbled, pecking Yoongi's lips as they walked to whatever ride they wanted to do next.