「Chapter 13 」

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Y-You? And Yoongi- you guys don't even act like a couple." He muttered.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok, completely speechless.

Hoseok shrugged, smirking. "You don't have to act like a couple to be one." He stated, gripping Yoongi's waist and pulling him closer.

Yoongi blushed, looking down.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, returning his attention to his food.

The rest of the breakfast was pretty awkward, no one else really speaking.

When they finished up the group split up, going their separate ways.

Jimin had drove Taehyung, Namjoon had drove Jungkook, and Jin drove Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Uh- Yoongi, can I speak to you?" Jungkook mumbled, shyly playing with his fingers.

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand, dragging him over. "Yeah, what's up?"

Jungkook looked at Hoseok. "No- like..alone."

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok, biting the inside of his lip. "I'm sorry I don't think my boyfriend is okay with that."

Hoseok tried his best not to blush at the comment, nodding and tightening his grip on Yoongi's hand.

Jungkook sighed. "Look, Hoseok. I'm not trying to take Yoongi from you or anything..I just simply wanted to know if he'd like to hangout with me and Namjoon next weekend at the fair."

Hoseok hummed, glancing at Yoongi. "What do you think?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Sounds like fun, what do you say SeokSeok-Ah? Can I go?"

Hoseok chuckled, nodding and kissing Yoongi's forehead gently. "Of course.."

Yoongi smiled, blushing and turning to Jungkook. "I'll see you guys there."

Jungkook sighed, smiling softly. "Yeah, I'll see you..."

Jungkook walked away, Hoseok and Yoongi unlatching their hands from one another.

They walked to their car, an awkward silence between the two.

Jin started the car, noticing how they both sat in the back instead of one of them sitting in the front with him.

He smirked. "So, y'all are back together hm?"

Yoongi's head shot up, him blushing madly. "N-Not yet— but..we still like each other and we probably will get back together.." he explained, seeing in the corner of his eye that Hoseok was now looking at him.

Jin nodded. "Hoseok, why'd you get so defensive when Jungkook asked Yoongi if he had a boyfriend then?"

Hoseok blushed, gripping Yoongi's hand gently. "I-I don't like the thought of Yoonie with anyone else.." he admit, looking down at his lap.

Yoongi smiled softly, scooting closer to Hoseok and laying his head on his shoulder.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi, softly rubbing circles on Yoongi's hand.

Jin looked in the rearview mirror, smiling at the sight. He put on the radio, playing a calming music station.

He lowered the volume, letting the couple- wait- no. Letting the two slowly fall asleep in each other's arms.

Hoseok woke up, Jin's banging on the car window waking him up.

He looked down at Yoongi, tapping his chin gently. "Yoongs, wake up we gotta go inside.." he whispered, Yoongi's eyes fluttering open at the sound of Hoseok's soft voice.