「Chapter 16 」

"Hoseok! Are you okay? Namjoon told me what happened.." Seokjin exclaimed, running up to Hoseok.

Hoseok nodded, looking down. "Yeah, I'm fine..a-actually have you seen Jungkook? I-need to apologize to him.."

Seokjin sighed, ruffling Hoseok's hair. "Jungkook's moving back to Busan tonight..his parents heard about the fight and they said they wanted him back in his private school immediately."

Hoseok's eyes widened. "What-? But—"

Namjoon walked up to the two, sighing and leaning on the locker. "Hey.."

Seokjin turned around, kissing Namjoon's cheek. "Hey Joon..you alright?"

Namjoon nodded, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, I'm good..just kinda upset that Kook has to leave tonight."

Hoseok looked down. "I-I'm sorry.."

Namjoon shrugged. "I'll admit, he was being a jerk..he knows you and Yoongi are a thing. He shouldn't have been involved with your relationship."

Hoseok hummed.

Seokjin looked at his watch, grabbing Namjoon's hand. "Come on Joon we gotta go— well- uh- we gotta go meet Mr. Lee for the science project— yknowww-?"

Namjoon chuckled, nodding. "Come on then. Cya Seok!"

Hoseok waved, watching the two walk away. They didn't even go the right way- they went down the sophomore hall, not the senior hall-

"Hey hot stuff-" Jimin muttered, back hugging Hoseok.

Hoseok chuckled. "Hey Minnie, wassup?"

Jimin took his hands off of Hoseok, pouting. "Taehyung wouldn't ditch with me today so I'm here all alone— by the way, where's Yoongi? He's usually glued to you all day."

Hoseok shrugged. "He said he had to go meet someone in the junior hall."

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Hm? The junior hall- why would he need to meet someone there?"

"I dunno..maybe it was like a teacher or sumn." Hoseok mumbled.

Jimin thought for a moment. "Wait- what if he's meeting up with Jk?"

Hoseok chuckled. "He wouldn't do that..he knows what kind of damage Jungkook does to our relationship. He's not oblivious."

Jimin raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms sassily.

Hoseok sighed. "Okay, he is pretty oblivious. But- he's not dumb enough to not see that Jungkook obviously wants to be more than just friends."

Jimin nodded. "I guess you're right on that half. Anygays, Bro- you know that bitch Jimin?"

Hoseok blinked a few times. "Jimin- your name is Jimin. Are you talking about yourself-?cause I never thought you'd admit that you're a bi—"

"NO DUMBASS!" Jimin yelped, slapping Hoseok's arm.

Hoseok winced at the pain, rubbing his arm.

Jimin sighed, trying to keep his cool. "Shin Jimin, the bitch in my drama class."

Hoseok shook his head.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Ugh, never mind you useless moron." He gasped. "Come on! Let's go spy on your boyfriend-"

Hoseok widened his eyes, getting dragged by Jimin. "Wait— what?!"

Yoongi sighed, leaning against the lockers in the junior hallway, waiting for a certain someone to show up.