「Chapter 33」

"Kitten, what about this one?" Hoseok asked, showing Yoongi a pretty lavender skirt.

Today they were at the mall. Seokjin invited Yoongi a couple days ago and Hoseok and Jungkook decided to join him.

Although Jin had a little plan for Jungkook.

Yoongi hummed, shaking his head. "No..I don't like skirts hobi.."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Why not? I thought you used to love them-?"

Yoongi shrugged. "I don't like how my thighs look.."

Hoseok sighed, hanging the skirt back up and pulling Yoongi into a hug. "Baby..don't worry about that." He mumbled. "Every part of you is beautiful.."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, glaring at Hoseok. "Every part-?"

Hoseok smirked, leaving a short kiss on Yoongi's lips. "Every, part."

Yoongi blushed, grabbing the skirt. "I-Ill get it.."

Hoseok chuckled. "Alright bub."

"Yah! No PDA." Jin muttered, blinking at the couple.

Yoongi blushed, nodding. "Sorry hyung—"

Jin laughed, shrugging. "Whatever- are you guys done?"

Hoseok looked at Yoongi. "Have you found everything you need baby?"

Yoongi thought, looking around. "Uhh- hold on I wanna go look at the makeup over here real quick."

"Okay, do you mind if me and the others go ahead and checkout? There's a long line so it wouldn't hurt to get our place before it gets longer." Seokjin asked.

Yoongi shrugged. "Go ahead, I'll be quick."

The others nodded, getting in line.

Yoongi walked over to a small section of the store, lipglosses, eyeshadow, blush— all types of pretty things were displayed.

"Hello! May I help you?" A girl asked, emerging from behind the stand.

Yoongi shyly looked up. "U-Uhm yes please..I was just wondering if you guys are still selling the strawberry collection-?"

The girl nodded. "Oh, yes! Uhmm it should be right abouttt—" she looked around the shelves, pointing to one. "Here!"

Yoongi gasped smiling and picking up the set. He looked on the box noticing all the strawberry flavored products inside. "Thank you-..uh.."

"Jisoo, Kim jisoo." She stated.

Yoongi nodded. "Thank you Jisoo!"

Jisoo giggled. "Are you shopping with anyone else today?"

Yoongi hummed. "Yeah, my boyfriend and my two friends."

Jisoo nodded. "Oh! How wonderful. You know, that strawberry set is my favorite!" She exclaimed.

Yoongi smiled. "Really?" He giggled. "My boyfriends favorite flavor of— anything is strawberry so I wanted to get this." He explained.

"Aww, how sweet! Jisoo stated. "I'm sure he'd love them, especially the lip gloss. It feels good on your lips!"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "O-Oh no— he's not putting it on, he just likes—"

"I know." Jisoo stated, laughing.

Yoongi blinked a few times. "Wha— oh-" Yoongi blushed, covering his face with his hands.

"Bub, we're almost at the checkout are you do-" Hoseok frowned, gripping Yoongi's waist and pulling him into a hug. "You okay?"