2P!Prussia x Reader

Requested by @WorldWideArtist on Quotev

You - Friday

Hey, Gilen. Any plans for tomorrow?

Gilen - Friday

Not really. Why?

You - Friday

You sure? None at all?

Gilen - Friday

I’ll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending I don’t exist. Otherwise, no. Why?

You - Friday

No reason…

At 1:06 PM, you pulled up to the Beilschmidt household. You were really excited. You couldn’t wait to show your boyfriend what you had in store for today!

Picking up the boxes (and one bag) on the seat next to you, you strode up to the painted-sky blue door with high hopes that maybe Luciano wouldn’t answer the door this time. Apparently, Lady Luck favored you today.

The door swung open, revealing a disheveled looking Lutz, who donned his usual tank top and khaki jacket. A bag hung off his left arm, the only arm without any serious scars.

“(Name),” He grunted out in mild surprise.

“Lutz!” You exclaimed. “Are you heading over to Luciano’s?” He nodded. “Then can you give this to him? Flavio finished making him a new outfit, since his last one got stained by blood. He wanted me to give it to Luciano for him.” You nudged your arms upwards, attempting to gesture towards the thin, flat box on top of the other two you were carrying. Thankfully he got the message and picked it up, tucking it under the arm carrying his own bag. “Thanks, Lutz! You’re a lifesaver.”

The delinquent-like man hummed in acknowledgement, moving aside so you could come into the house. “Gilen is in his room.”

“Thanks, Lutz! Have fun at Luciano’s!” And with that, the door swung shut behind him, leaving just you and your boyfriend in the house.

You grinned, and began to make your way through the house. Eventually you reached the stairs, and as quietly as you could, began to tiptoe up the stairs. You wanted this to be as much of a surprise to your downer of a boyfriend as possible. Well, it didn’t really matter if you were quiet in the end, but what’s the fun in that?

“Gilen!” You sang as you burst into his room, nearly dropping the bag you had balanced on top of your boxes. “Guess what I got!”

“Pizza, I’m assuming,” He replied, not even looking surprised at your antics as he put down his book. “You are carrying pizza boxes after all.”

You pouted at his straightforwardness. “Phooey. Way to be a party pooper.” Plopping down on the bed next to Gilen, you set down the pizza boxes and the bag of soda. He sat up to sit cross-legged. “Anyways, I figured we could do something fun today! So I brought some pizza and soda!” Pushing one of the boxes toward him, you grinned giddily at your boyfriend. “Open it! Open it!”

Gilen looked at you oddly, but complied nonetheless.

Scrawled out on the blank side of the box in your messy handwriting were the words, “Will you be my Valentine? Or would that be too cheesy?”

You looked at him expectantly, hoping to get a favorable answer from the man staring into the box. “So?”

He looked up at you and surveyed your expression for a moment before letting out a large sigh. Reaching over to where you sat only inches away from him, Gilen gently clasped the other side of your neck and pulled you over to him, careful to avoid the pizza. ONe chaste kiss later, and he was mumbling into your hair, “Of course I will, silly.”

Omake

Gilen looked up quizzically. Eyeing you in confusion, he opened his mouth to ask a question.

“... Today is Valentine’s Day?”

You groaned in frustration.

“Gilen!”

A/N: Sorry if this wasn’t very good @WorldWideArtist. I tried to keep him IC. I hope you liked it.