Prussia x Reader

“It’ll be fun, he says. Nothing bad will happen, he says. What could go wrong, he says,” You gritted out through your teeth, scowling into the pillow you were holding. Thanks to your boyfriend, the former superpower of Prussia, or as he was more commonly known by you, Gilbert’s, you were grounded for a month. Generally, that wouldn’t have bothered you all that much but this time, being grounded included not being allowed to see Gilbert, which is what you prefered to call the ‘awesome’ Prussia. You supposed that would just have to be something you would have to deal with--you could use a break from his immaturity anyways--but it also included not being able to go to the sleepover at your best friend’s house that you had been looking forward to since nearly last week. That is what had you in a fit.

As if to purposely pull you out of your mental tantrum, there was a series of rapid knocks on your window.

You grumbled unhappily as you got up off your bed, putting down the pillow, heading over to your window, and a quick look outside without opening it confirmed your suspicions. It was your boyfriend. No one else you knew would be stupid enough to attempt what he was doing right now.

“(Name)! Open the window!” He called to you through the window.

“No,” You said. “You deserve to stay out there. Thanks to you I can’t go over to (Best Friend’s Name)’s house tomorrow.”

His eyes widened and he looked into yours, pleading, “Come on (Name)! Let me in! My grip on the gutter’s downspout is slipping! I’m gonna fall!”

You sighed, and rubbed your temples. You just knew you were going to have a headache after this.

Fine,” You reluctantly gave in and moved to open the window. As soon as you had moved to open it, Gilbert’s eyes lit up like the Fourth of July.

“Thanks, (Name)!” He thanked, grinning as he reached pull himself inside. Sadly, just as he made way to do that, his other hand slipped and he fell, eyes wide. Fortunately for him, there were bushes underneath your window to break his fall. Unfortunately for him, they were rose bushes.

You looked down at him in slight worry as he groaned in pain, but quickly lost interest once he proved to be okay.

Turning your back on the scene, you shut your window and went back to go sit on your bed with your pillow, the last thing you heard being Prussia’s loud groan of, “(Naaaaaaaaaaaame)!”

You were going to be as unmerciful as you could.

Omake/Alternate Ending

Laying on top of the rose bushes was how your father found Gilbert 20 minutes later when he went out to garden.

“Pray tell, why, you are laying on my rose bushes under my daughter’s window?” He demanded, seething.

“O-Oh, Herr (Last Name)! I was just, you know, admiring the roses! That’s all!” Prussia rushed, hurriedly coming up with some BS excuse.

“Oh, really now. That’s why you’re laying on top of them?”

Prussia grinned nervously.

“It helps, you know, get a better feel for them?”

Get off my property.