Sweden x Reader

You were humming as you arranged the presents under the Christmas tree, excited for tomorrow and the reaction of your 4-year-old son when he saw all the presents you and his husband had got got him. Being married to the leader of a country really had it's perks, even if you two prefered to live modestly, for the most part.

The sound of something being set down next to you made you look away from your arrangement, and to the tray next to you with two steaming mugs on it. Not a second later, your husband sat down next to it, as your son would call it, criss-cross applesauce.

He picked up one of the mugs and offered it to you, which you gladly took. Inhaling the smell of chocolate, you took a sip and smiled, thanking him before getting back to organizing.

"'re you going to go up to bed soon?"

Looking back to your husband, you thought for a while.

"No, I don't think so, Ber. I have to finish this, and then I still have to clean up a bit. Tino, Lukas, Mathias, and Emil are coming over still, right? Is Tino bringing Hanatamago? He's so cute, and (Son's Name) absolutely adores him," You answered, leaning back so you were sitting in seiza position.

Berwald nodded, replying with, "I'll stay up with you then."

You smiled at him. "Thanks, Ber."

He suddenly stood up, startling you as you stared up at him with wide eyes. Your mug of hot chocolate was still clutched tightly in your hands.

"I'm goin' to go clean for you."

"Oh, okay then. Are you sure? You don't have do..." You trailed off.

He nodded, then walked away to go do what he had said.

You shook your head and chuckled under your break, finishing off your cocoa before finally moving to finish it for sure.

By the time Berwald had finished doing the cleaning as he had promised, it was even later than he had thought it would be when he finished.

He was slightly confused at why he hadn't heard from you in the past hour though. Your had been almost done anyways, so you should have finished much earlier than him. Yet, he hadn't heard a peep come from the living room since he had started to clean.

As he walked past said room, Berwald peeked in, just to check on how you were doing. It was much to his surprise then, when he found you fast asleep atop a stack of neatly organized presents, which your son would be squealing over for sure tomorrow morning.

He stepped into the living room, approaching your sleeping body with a surprising amount of agility for someone of his size. As soon as he reached you, he crouched down, sliding an arm under your legs and another by the nape of your neck, careful not to let your head loll too much as he picked you up.

You frowned in your sleep and shifted in his arms. The end result was you having your face buried in his shirt.

The blond Swede smiled and leaned down to plant a small kiss on your forehead, before moving to take you up to bed, where you could sleep comfortably.

A/N: Hey guys! Merry Christmas! Or happy December 25th if you don't celebrate it. But Hey! It's Christmas and I just had to write something for Sweden. I just LOVE him. So I hope you guys like it.

Oh, and I've noticed recently that my writing when I do x Readers is kinda unstable. I go from third person, to second, and so forth. So would you guys prefer I write in 3rd person, or 2nd? Comment and tell me!