Greece x Reader

You frowned frustratedly as you looked down at your boyfriend, Greece. He had told you he was going to take a nap and to wake him up in time for dinner, and now he wouldn’t wake up! You had tried at least twenty times in the last three minutes!

“Greeeeeeeeeece, wake uuuuuuuup!” You smiled, slightly relieved when you noticed him stirring slightly. “Wake up! Your food is going to get cold, and I’m not going to heat it up again!”

Eventually, the brunet nation blearily opened his eyes, glancing around confusedly for a moment until he focused on you.

“Finally! Do you know how long I’ve been trying to wake you up?” You scolded him as he yawned. “I’ve tried over fifteen times to wake--”

“(Name).” He cut you off. “do you want to know something?”

You tilted your head slightly in confusion.

“What?”

“You’re so beautiful that not even Aphrodite would dare compete with you.”

“Huh?” You furrowed your eyebrows for a moment as you concentrate, only to flush magenta and cover your face in embarrassment once you figured out what it meant.

Greece looked at you with an amused expression upon his face before rolling over and closing his eyes again.

You peeked out from between your fingers, still blushing madly, only to gasp in offense when you noticed him asleep again.

“Oh, hell to the no! I am not putting up with this again! You get up right this instant!