1 - The call

Mentions self harm. I have put a start and end to the trigger warning. So don't read those bits if you get triggered.

George stared at his computer monitor as his friends ran after each other screaming and shouting for George's help so that they could kill each other. But George wasn't listening he was in a trance watching dreams character dance around expertly dodging sapnaps attempts to hit him with his sword.

The ding of a new donation message bought George back to his stream. He also began to scream, helping sapnap kill dream.
Finally they managed to kill dream. "Well that wasn't very nice Georgie" dream said putting on a sad tone. George felt his eyes prick with tears, not realising that dream was joking, he didn't want to make dream sad he wanted to make him happy all the time. He wished to hear the gleeful tone in his voice. All of a sudden sapnap burst out laughing and so did dream.

George suddenly realised his stream was still on so quickly said his good bye and ended it.

Still with the feeling of hurt in his chest George continued to play minecraft with the bestfriends. Not long after, sapnap left to sleep and dream and George were left alone. Dream noticed how silent George was being and said in a hushed tone "I'm not really sad Georgie I was just joking around. I don't care if you kill me". But how could George believe him. Dream had sounded so sad and disappointed in him.

George left the call.

POV George
I wanted the ground to swallow me up. Why did I always have to disappoint dream. I love him, but he'd never love me like that. There's no hope.

(Trigger warning SH)
I walked to the bathroom and fell to the floor. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I'm so pathetic. I want my bestfriend to love me, my straight bestfriend. The tears didn't stop as I reached for the razor blade that was sat on the shelf. I don't deserve dream, I said to myself as I made a mark. Wincing a little. He hates me, I told myself as the mark got deeper. I stopped for a minute thinking about what he said that he wasn't sad and he didn't care. I concluded he was lying as I made a second mark. I was a waste of space anyway, dream would be better off without me.
(End of trigger warning)

I walked out of the bathroom not bothering to clean up. I lived alone after all who was going to see the mess. I lay on my bed as the tears started to fall once more at the thoughts of what I just did.

POV Dream
George had left the game so abruptly I knew something had to be wrong. Over the past few weeks he had been getting quieter and more distant. He'd also started to take what I said more literally and to heart. I hated to see him like this I missed the loud and bubbly George. I decided to let him have some time alone before I called. Maybe he needed to be alone for a bit.

A little while later I FaceTimed him hoping he would pick up. (My face hidden of course) After a few rings he picked up.

He had the camera pointing up the ceiling. I already knew something was wrong. I heard little whimpers of sobs that could only be coming from George. "Georgie" i said gently "please will you put the camera on your face". I saw the camera angle start to change and George's face came into view and what I saw broke my heart.

His tear stained face and he's desperate looking eyes made me want to cry. How could the boy I loved so dearly have anything to cry about. If only he loved me too. "What do you want dream" George whispered through sobs. I could hardly speak my words catching in my throat. I just wanted to hug him and never let go. "I wanted to see if you were okay" I said feeling stupid afterwards. Of course he's not okay.

POV George
If I'm okay! Did Dream not see my face right now. Like he cared anyway if he did he would have called me ages ago. "I'm fine" I said as strongly as I could. "Please tell me what's going on" he replied. I just shook my head and looked at the blank screen. This conversation was done. I ended the call.

Relief flooded through me. I never wanted dream to find out want was going on. What had happened in the bathroom just half an hour before. Nobody could know how pathetic I am.
Dream tried to call me a bunch of times but every time I declined, I would deal with it in the morning. I started to feel myself be dragged to sleep. My last thoughts being of dream calling him "Georgie". Oh how I love when he calls me that.

848 words

This is my first time every writing. I'm hoping it can be a coping tool for me. My gramma and spelling isn't great but I hope you enjoyed. More parts to come