2 - Locked away

No trigger warning I don't think.

POV Dream
I tried to call George several times over the past week each one going straight to voicemail. I was starting to become desperate. What had I done? Had I lost him forever?

Nobody had heard anything from him for about a week and sapnap and I were becoming more and more concerned. Desperation started to set in further as I wished to hear is sweet voice and see his beautiful face, but the happy and gleeful face not the empty and tear stained face I saw so long ago now.

I decided to try one more time to call him before I decided more action needed to be taken. The phone rang 3 times before the sound of George picking up echoes through my room. My heart was beating out of my chest.

POV George
I'd locked myself in my room for about a week not bothering to move for days only when I really had to. Falling in and out of consciousness. My phone rang everyday but I didn't dare answer it. Who ever it was couldn't see me like this. Today though I got up to sit at my computer to load up Minecraft but to end up only staring at the start screen, but an improvement non the less.

My phone rang once more. Making me jump even though I should be used to the noise by now. I saw dreams name appear on the screen. My heart skipped a beat maybe he did care about me. I swiped to accept the call.
"Georgie" dream exclaimed "I missed you. Where have u been?". I just stared at the screen in complete shock and in awe, for dream hadn't covered his face and I was looking right at him. "I'm fine" I said stumbling over my words as I stared at my bestfriend. "Why are you so flustered?" dream asked unaware of his mistake. "Your face" I whispered.

Dream all of a sudden realised what he had done. So what, this was George he deserved to see his face. He wanted him to see his face. "Umm yeah, I guess this is me. Like it?" Dream said with a wink. I couldn't help but laugh for he was beautiful I wish I could have reached through the phone and kissed him. In that moment I forgot all about the past week and the dark mood I'd been in. I thought only of dream.

POV Dream
George was blushing like crazy. Maybe he loved me to, but I pushed that out of my mind I needed to know what had happened this week. "Georgie where have you been. We have all been so worried" I saw his face fall as if he had just been bought back to reality. One tear rolled down his once rosy cheek. I wish I hadn't said anything the moment was perfect before but now the life had been sucked out of him.
He shook his head in response to my question.

What was wrong with him and why won't he tell me? I started to feel angry, he should trust me why doesn't he. "George please tell me I can't help you if you don't say anything!" I said in a stern and slightly annoyed tone, instantly regretting it. George's face crumpled up, tears falling much faster now. I just wanted to hold him to tell him I didn't mean it, that I just want to help, but it was to late for that. The call ended. " I love you" I whispered as the George's face vanished from the screen.

POV George
He was supposed to care for me and help me but he hates me. Why did I even answer the stupid call anyway it's not like I can tell him anything, then I really would lose him. Maybe I have already lost him. I hid under my covers sobbing wishing for the world to swallow me so I didn't have to live with this pain anymore.

I squeezed my eyes closed to hard I saw stars and then I saw dream. His beautiful face smiling at me. I began to smile to. I knew what he looked like he trusted me I thought to myself. Maybe life wasn't so bad after all. I had dream, and sapnap too of course.

I decided to send a tweet. Tomorrow I would stream I couldn't hide away forever. I got a text from sapnap "Your alive! I missed you can't wait for tomorrow." Maybe things weren't so bad if only I didn't have to fall asleep alone every night. I wanted dream. If only he wanted me.

820 words

Sorry these aren't very long parts but I find it much easier to write lots of small bits then I can write a bit each night or so. Hope you enjoy. I can't believe people have actually read this. Thank you :)