7 - He'll be okay?

Trigger warning self harm. I've put a warning that the start of the relevant part. I hope you enjoy.

POV George

I watched as Dream and Sapnap drove of in the distance towards the beach and I was alone again. I felt a stab of sadness hit me as I was left all alone to my own thoughts. I hated to be alone with my thoughts it was always a dangerous place to be. I tried to drag myself out of the dark place I was starting to be consumed by, thinking about how it felt to be wrapped up in Dreams arms as he held me close. How it had felt like the safest place in the whole world. How I wished that I could be back there right now. Not stuck alone in this strange new room. I had bought this all upon myself, I shouldn't have told them to leave. My mind was consumed by thoughts of my own stupidity. I shouldn't have come here in the first place, they are bound to find out what I had done to myself, what I was doing to myself. Tears started to fall as I thought even more and scolded myself further for my own mistakes. I ran to the bathroom next to me as I had done so many times before at home, which was now half way across the world.

Trigger warning start -SH & swearing

I reached for the razor I had bought with me, which was supposed to be to shave my face. I pulled out the blade from with in it, staring at the shiny metal as it almost laughed at me, as I saw my tear stained face reflected back to me in it.

I was crying even harder now and great sobs echoed through my body as I bought the blade closer to my skin. Was this really the right choice, but my mind was so clouded with sadness and anger at myself to be able to think clearly. I let the blade touch my skin as the cool metal made goosebumps rise on my arms. I dragged the blade across my skin as hard as my weak muscles would allow me. I wanted this emotional pain to go away. I made another mark. Why was I even so sad I was at dreams house.

Shit. I'm at dreams house, I can't be doing this here. I watch as a droplets of blood started to hit the titled floor. Dreams floor! I quickly stood up and scrabbled to get myself together. I wiped my arm with a tissue and the floor with another. I ran into my room placing the razor and blade back in bag as I did. I threw the tissues into the bin hoping if they were to be discovered nobody would think anything like this had happened.

Trigger warning end

I climbed back into bed, crying my eyes out. Dream was most certainly going to hate me now. All I wanted is his love. I wish he loved me the way that I love him.

POV Dream

The car journey was a quick one. Both me and Sapnap sat in silence as we drove the short distance to the beach. My thoughts were filled with George and his cute little blush and the way he clung to me. It made me feel wanted and needed. I just wanted to be with him all the time so he never needed to be alone again. I thought about how fragile he had seemed when he cried and how he could shatter into a thousand broken pieces at any time.

'Whats up?' Sapnap asked, breaking the defining silence and the flow of my thoughts. 'Nothing' I responded. I looked at Sapnap, he was looking at me with worry that he didn't believe me. I sighed and told him that I was worried about George, that he seemed different now. Sapnap agreed with me, saying that maybe we shouldn't leave him alone for too long and after all we are all supposed to be together anyway that was the whole point of the trip.

We decided that we would only go for half an hour maximum. Surly George would be okay for that long on his own. He'd go to sleep like he told me he would and then when we got back I could go and wake him up and ask him what was really going on. Everything is going to be fine, I told myself as we pulled into the car park for the beach.

747 words

This is quite short but I felt I just needed to write it. I hope you enjoyed and if you did it would be amazing if you could vote. Stay safe x