4 - Dream's idea

Trigger warning - self harm. I will add a trigger warning at the start and end of the section. Please do not read that bit if you can get triggered.

POV George

I woke up, my face stained with tears. I looked at my phone hoping with all my heart that there would be a call from dream. Just to be able to hear his voice could make the pain go away just for a second. I shook my head and told myself to forget about it. Everything is okay I told myself, it has to be.

I got out of bed, washed my face and the damage from last night. I sat on my bed staring at the ceiling, imagining dream was sat next to me, his arm wrapped around me, fully understanding me. Alas he was not here he was, he was, what felt to be, a million miles away. I lay down eventually drifting to sleep as I saw dream walk into my dreams.

I woke up with a start, my phone ringing loudly, I grabbed it without a second to lose. Dreams name lit up the screen, I felt a smile creep onto my face. I answered and there he was again, his beautiful face staring back at me. I started to blush as he smiled back at me. 'Hi georgie' dream said. 'Hi dreamie' I said giggling at my own joke. His eyes softened too as he began to laugh as well. 'How did you sleep?' he asked. I winced a little thinking about last night and what I had done reaching for my wrist. I saw dream look at my curiously. I shook my head hoping to cover up my wince. 'I couldn't sleep. To many thoughts I replied' Looking at him hoping he hadn't noticed.

POV Dream

Why had he winced? What had I said, had I hurt him some how. I saw him shaking in his head and just decided to forget about it. He'd tell me if there was something really wrong anyway, I know that he trusts me the most, he always has. I looked into his tired eyes, getting lost in them. Just wanting to be there with him. 'Dream?' he said concernedly 'are you okay'. I realised I hadn't said anything in a while. 'I'm perfectly fine now that you are here georgie'. I could practically hear him blushing through the phone. I laughed to myself at his innocence, another thing I loved about him.

'Why did you call me then' he said giggling trying to hide how flustered he was getting. I was so absorbed in him that I had completely forgotten what I wanted to ask him. 'Georgie. Do you want to come to America and see me?' I asked tentatively. I saw his eyes light up and tears start to form in the corners of his eyes. 'Are you okay George? I didn't mean it to be a bad thing' I said as I watched a tear fall from his eye. 'NO NO! Dream I want to come with all my heart. I never thought you would ask' he practically shouted at me. I laughed at his sudden out burst as he giggled almost taken back by his own voice. 'I would love to Dream' he whispered.

We talked for a little longer with George blushing more and with more laughing and then it was decided George would come and see me in a week. I could hardly wait. 'I love you georgie' I said. He smiled in return and that was good enough for me. The call ended.

POV George

I was going to see dream in America, I could hardly contain my excitement. I was going to finally get to really see him for the first time ever. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. Why was I crying? This was the happiest I had ever been in my whole life.

Trigger warning - SH & and mention of blood

I looked down at my wrist and started to panic. Dream couldn't see this, he would be so angry at me. I started to cry more. I didn't want to cry I wanted to be happy I wanted to look forward to my trip to America.

Then I remembered my plan, if I hurt myself then I don't need to cry and the pain will go away for a bit. I ran to my bathroom grabbing what I needed and dragged it over my already broken skin, as I had done too many times before now. I didn't even wince this time just stared at my wrist as the blood started to drip to the floor.

I quickly cleaned everything up and dressed the marks, that way it was fine what I was doing and people didn't know what I was going.

Trigger warning over

I crawled back into bed with cat at my feet. I suddenly panicked once again remembering why I had done what I just did. Dream couldn't see he couldn't find out, maybe if all the attention wasn't just on me. Maybe Sapnap could come too, then maybe dream wouldn't notice what was really going.

I hurriedly texted dream, smiling at the genius of my plan then I wouldn't have to stop either. I would love to meet Sapnap anyway so it doesn't really matter if hes there too.

POV Dream

A text popped up from George asking if Sapnap could come too, so that all three of us could be together. I smiled but my heart broke a little I really just wanted it to just be me and George maybe then I could really find out what was going on with him, but how could I refuse him.

I texted him back. 'Of course. Great idea'. I hurried to text Sapnap the news. He replied almost straight away and he could hardly wait. I was going to see my best friend and George. My Georgie. The one who I love.

1000 words

Thank you guys so much for reading the comments you leave make my day so much better. Sorry this chapter is a little over romantic, but I'm missing my own 'person' so I guess it ended up in the story a little. I hope you guys enjoy and stay safe.