3 - The stream

Trigger warning - self harm. I have added a start and end to the trigger. Please don't read it if you are trigger by it.

As he promised, George loaded up minecraft ready to stream. He'd showered and changed his clothes and was feeling so much better. "Welcome to the stream guys". He announced. "Dream and Sapnap are here to help me build my house" he blushed saying dreams name, as he was reminded of his face and beautiful emerald eyes. He shook his head and started to focus on the house he needed to build.

Dream and Sapnap danced around in front of him, doing most of the work as George just read through his donations, smiling all the time.  This was the most he'd smiled in weeks, since last night of course.

POV George
There was some many donations I couldn't keep up. Many of them wanting me to tell people I loved them or to wish people happy birthday. Sapnap and dream helped me by wishing them happy birthday too and building the majority of house. They were much better builders then me so it was probably for the best.

Another donation came in "where have you been Georgie, crying all alone in your bedroom". "I - umm" George's voice caught in his throat, he felt liked he had been punched in the stomach he didn't know how to answer there, undeniably true statement. "He had family stuff and there's no need to call him Georgie" dream said coming to my rescue. "He's my Georgie". My heart skipped a beat. He'd just said that on a stream in front of thousands of people. My cheeks were burning bright red. I looked down at my phone hoping to avoid the stream noticing i was turning into a tomato.

A text popped up from dream. "Looking a bit flustered there ;).  Do you like being my Georgie??" He was flirting with me? but why? I gave a slight nod hoping he understood what I meant. I heard him giggle on the call and I knew he had seen. I couldn't hide my burning cheeks from the stream anymore and everyone had noticed. Asking me if me and dream were together and what was going on. I just laughed it off. It was just friendly jokes after all, wasn't it?

POV Dream
I saw George getting more and more flustered. He looked so cute. He didn't know what to do, how to answer all the fans dying to know what had caused him to go so red. I laughed it off with him. If he truly did like me I couldn't have anyone know. I decided to test it.

"Hey Sapnap, you think you could help me baby?" I called out to Sapnap. Sapnap laughing came over knowing I was joking. I made jokes like this all the time with Sapnap but never with George around. I watched George's stream eagerly to see what would happen. He was still smiling but only half what it was and the glimmer behind his eye was gone. "Sapnaps not your baby" George said in a stern way but playful enough for the stream not to notice. "Of course Im dreamies baby" Sapnap replied laughing his head off. This time George's face fell and he left the voice chat. I knew I screwed up why had I been so dumb. George was sensitive I loved that about him. Why had I been so stupid?

POV George
Sapnap is dreams? What? What happened to me being dreams' Georgie? I mumbled through lines as I ended the stream. I needed to get away. Everything was so good why had dream said that?

I didn't want to go back to how I was before stuck in bed all the time so I decided something different.

Trigger warning starts - SH

I grabbed the blade from the bathroom sitting on my bed. I ran the blade across my skin as a trickle of blood fell onto my leg.

This is what I'd do instead of hiding away, then nobody will suspect anything. I thought my plan was genius, as I ran the blade once more against my bare for arm biting my lip as I did so.

I carefully washed the blade and put it away and then dressed the cuts this way it was fine I could pretend nothing was wrong.

Trigger warning ends

I crawled into bed tears stinging my eyes as I though to myself how dream didn't want me he wanted Sapnap. Stupid Sapnap always getting in the way I thought. I was wrong I'm not dreams' Georgie, I'm nobodies Georgie. Nobody wants me, I'm to broken for everyone. 

POV Dream
I started at my phone wondering where George was. Surly he would have called me if was really upset.

My mind started to wonder as I though about him. He's pretty face and beautiful smile. How he lit up any room he was in with that smile. How I wished to hold him. Tell him that it was a joke, that I loved him.

Then I decided, I would invite George to America. We could be together and sort this out. George used to always say he wanted to visit me. Finally I would get to see my Georgie and have him in my arms.

I went back to staring at my phone. He'll be okay for one night I thought and I'll tell him  about my plan tomorrow I told myself as I drifted off to sleep.

921 words (a bit longer this time)

Thank you all so much for reading it makes my day and makes me smile so much :). I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you voted it would mean the world. I can't believe how many people have seen what I've been writing :).
I wish you all well and stay safe x