Chapter 6

POV Narrator

"2.1.5! Good!" Boromir applauded pippin as the small hobbit practiced with the swords that Aragon provided them.

Merry going next.

Atalanta sat by Frodo and watched with a smile.

"They are quite high spirited."

Frodo looked to the woman with a nod, "Like the warriors you talked about. The Companions."

She nodded her head and grinned "ahh yes! They are quite like that! I must say mister Frodo, you did listen to me."

He grinned before both him and Atalanta looked to Sam handing them food.

"Thank you Samwise." Atalanta spoke and gently picked up the sausage and gently bit into it before looking to the fighting being taught.

"Could you tell us more...? Like about the groups in Skyrim. You told us about the Companions. Are there more?" Frodo asked and Atalanta smiled to him.

"Hmmm well let's see...How about I tell you about the Thieves Guild."

They both perked up at this and so the female put her plate in her lap and looked to the two.

"Well to get to the thieves guide you must travel to the city of Riften."

They both leaned in and at this getting the attention of Legolas and Aragon.

"The city runs off the fishing it does. It's rich yet a poor town to live in. It's covered by the constant over of cloud."

She motion to the clouds that are heading to the sun.

"The city consists of two layers. The bottom of the rift where most who don't own much live. The apothecary is the only store on the lower level. Then you have the top. You have two different taverns..."

Atalanta had gained the attention of everyone at that moment and they all stopped to listen.

"We have the Bee and Barb. Keerava is an Argonian woman who tends to the inn. Normally she is very Welcoming to customers unless it has something to do with her deals she's made with the guild."

Everyone raised a brow at this.

"She works it with her lover Talen-Jei. He's will practically do anything for her. He was very kind. Then we have the other inn. It's called Haela's Bunkhouse. It's....not the best place for married men or...women. Haelga is a...sexual woman to say the least. She worships the goddess of Dibella, with every man she sleeps with she gives them the mark of Dibella."

Everyone looked to each other with a raised brow before looking back to the blondish white haired lady.

Her face cropped into disgust.

"Her room is....well...is disgusting."

Everyone just chuckled and the female's cheeks went a bright red and her eyes caught with Legolas who was as confused at what she spoke of.