ATTENTION MY LOVELIES

Hello my Loves!!!!!!

I wanna start off by saying thank you for supporting this series and sticking around for so long! I know I have had it on-going for a long time!

Well no more! This book is going to be finished and it's going to have the best damn ending anyone has ever freaking seen!

I apologize also I know I had a schedule made up but I've had work and studying and just needed a little time off from the books but it has given me time to think for this book!

I can see the ending of the book going in a couple of different ways and I wanted to see how everyone wanted it to go! Seeing as how a lot of people re-read this book over and over and it makes me so happy that you do I'll let you all decide and be apart of the book!

So we have Option 1:

It's a happier ending, Atalanta and everyone gets a happy ending and nothing is an absolute hero!

Option 2:

It's a happy ending but has a bit of sadness and death. Sacrifice.

Or we have option 3: (Personally the one I love the most)

It's the Powerful ending.

If y'all could comment and let me know I would greatly appreciate it so much! I want to get the conscious from everyone since the next part of the book from after this chapter will determine how I will write the book!

Thank you loves! I appreciate all the love and help! Hope you all are doing amazing! Amazing Holidays I hope as well! Remember I am always here if any of you need anything!!!

Love to you all and hope to see those comments😉❤️