Chapter 3

POV Narrator

After the council was over Atalanta had immediately went to her family

After the council was over Atalanta had immediately went to her family. Embracing her niece tightly laying a kiss to her head.

"Take care of Leinhart....if he steps out of line and starts to show darkness...have Verena burn him alive...." She whispered and the woman nodded.

She turned to Zadkiel and the brother tilted his head with tears eyes and Atalanta had gripped his hand.

"Zadkiel, I will come back to my home. I will survive and give you the life you deserve to have with your children. I promise you." She whispered to him and he nodded.

"I love you sista..." he spoke softly and she brought their foreheads together.

"And I love you brotha.."

She separated from him and moved to stand in front of Leinhart. The half-vampire stood in an awkward stance under the females gaze.

 The half-vampire stood in an awkward stance under the females gaze

"If you ever betray me, I'll burn you alive." She spoke to the vampire and he looks down with a gulp and she moves until she stood in front of him. Close to where he could feel her breath fanning his face.

"I will not be there to watch your moves. Yet I will be able to feel it. My connections run deep within my home. Within my family. Know if you betray me I will know." She threatened lowly and the vampire shook his head.

"My lady you have freed me from darkness. From doing horrible things...As my thank you I will protect you family...at all costs." He spoke and Atalanta smiled softly.

"Thank You Leinhart. I appreciate it. One thing though..." she spoke coming close to him. Pulling him to her. Her hands wrapped around his shirt.

"If we do not succeed in this mission....in destroying the ring. I want you to take my family, my people,  and leaving for Skyrim."

His eyes widen and he takes an unnecessary breath, "They have never been....They will not know the way nor understand the life of it. You have. I need you to do this for me. Thus and my friends of Middle-Earth. I do not wish them harm from this foul enemy."