Chapter 26

Pov Narrator

(Sirens by Ludwig Göransson and more)

(IF YOU DO NOT LIKE GORE, BLOOD, DARK THEMES, OR VIOLENCE THEN DO NOT READ! I HAVE A SUMMARY OF WHAT HAPPENS IN THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!)

The leaders were gathered around a table yelling to one another and Gandalf could only sigh before pinching the edge of his nose. Aragorn was beside him as he listened to the people argue.

"Where is Atalanta?" He spoke in a quiet question and Dragomir who was silently close to them stepped up.

"Enjoying her time not having to worry but it seems everyone is trying to ruin her small happy times."

Aragorn frowned and went to ask what the man meant only to spy the woman's bright white hair walking forward but what made his chest pinch and twist angrily with how close she was to Legolas. How his hand had barely brushed her back.

When they saw her, everyone went silent before bowing their heads to the side which made Aragorn frown at. He had never seen anything like it before.

"What has been happening?"

Her voice held controlled emotion which you could tell was pure anger. Yet he could see no emotion on her face. It was almost a dangerous level of calm.

When no one answered Aragorn went to speak up but was beaten by the knight Ser Jorah, "The woman has taken the Bonebane boy and the daughter of Blackbeard. I've come close enough to hear that she is wanting revenge."

Atalanta narrowed her eyes and Aragorn watched as she concealed her emotions so perfectly that you could hardly tell what she was feeling but he could feel the danger, the anger that permitted the air around her.

"I say we attack and show that desert whore exactly what she is messing with!" Tormund boomed and Oberyn just snickered at his comment.

It was then the girl who ran to get Atalanta stepped forward, "No, Octavia is a smart warrior and strong. She knows that we all will be angry with this betrayal. She will want us to attack, easier to lower our ranks. We need to attack her in a way she won't expect it."

"Who the hell are you?" Torstein asked and the girl narrowed on him.

"Braelyn, daughter of the Astrid Darkheart. Second Lady of the northern desert lands. Listen I've been friends with Octavia, I know how she thinks and what she wants. How she attacks and she strategies when it comes to battle. She can get arrogant when she wants." The girl couldn't have been more than 17 or 18 years old yet she was smart for her young age.

"How about we do sneak attacks then? We surround her people and keep to the shadows and wait while the front pushes forward and then we attack. Secure the two captured and take Octavia captive." Aragorn suggested and they all looked to him nodding.