Prologue

POV Narrator

Atalanta stood at the head of the table as she watched her right hand move red soldiers off the board and now all that covered it was blue except the main place

The palace.

The 9 lords of the land immediately stood with Atalanta and her brothers when they heard her words.

"My lady. We are ready."

Atalanta looked to captain of the army. She nodded before looking to the group.

"We fight till the kingdom is taken back. Understood?" She spoke strongly and they all nodded to her.

 Understood?" She spoke strongly and they all nodded to her

Atalanta moved forward in her armor. Her fathers sword on her hip while the dagger sat on her other hip.

Her beautiful white hair was pulled up into many braids. She had a monotone look upon her face.

Zadkiel and Dragomir followed behind her, armor on as well. Ready to take back their home.

Atalanta moved with powerful strides until she was outside. Her eyes immediately going to the two dragons.

Her niece and nephew both armored up and ready to go.

She went to Verena. The dragon bent down letting the queen walk until she was in the center of her shoulders.

Her nephew going to his fathers side as they saddle up on the horse. Atalanta gently tapped Verena on her ride to turn.

She faced her army which she had acquired over such a short period of time. Scouring over them with a nod.

"This will not be our last day! Not our last breath! We fight! We fight for what is ours! We will make them bend the knee! Now and Forever!"

She yelled out and the armies immediately banged their swords against the shield. In rhyme.

She nodded before looking to her brothers. "Take the ground forces. I'll be close. When she shows herself....We will strike."

They nodded before taking off and Atalanta looked to her niece who nodded.