Chapter 19

Battle of Helms Deep Part Two

Pov Narrator

(highly suggest listening to the songs tagged) (Haldirs Lament and Flare-slowed)

"Do you see that my lady?" One of the guards had asked Galadriel and the woman just stepped closer and squinted her eyes as she stared down the figure laying on the ground

The elves all moved forward and walked slowly ready for any attack to happen. What they found was much worse.

Galadriel looked to the ground and sucked in a harsh breath when they got to the area.

All around the ground were the bodies of orcs which had been brutally killed. She noticed many of them had missing limbs and many disgusting body parts all over. The ground was completely burnt. Completely destroyed.

Yet in the middle of it, all was a woman in pure white.

"Atalanta!"

Galadriel quickly moved to her aunt's side and quickly flipped her onto her back and noticed the insane amount of blood covering her body.

Atalanta just gave her a bright smile and brought her hand to Galadriel's face. Gently brushing her thumb across the elven lady's cheek.

"So beautiful... You look like your mother. Thank the gods you don't look like your father."

Galadriel just pulled her hand away to touch her aunt's forehead and hiss, pulling it back.

"Her skin is much too hot. We need to get her to a healer." She stands and looks to her newest the guard who comes with just a glance in his direction from her.

"Make sure you make haste, Mellon."

He nodded and bent down scooping the smaller woman up before gently placing her on top of his horse before getting up himself.

Turning he gives a soft command to the horse who takes off in a steady trot.

She just groans in her sleep making him look down at her and she blinks her eyes open softly. Trying to avoid getting blood in her eyes.

"You look pretty..." She whispered and the young male elf could only chuckle.

"Better not be taking me somewhere to kill me. I will stab you if you do."

She whispered and he raised a brow and he just curls an arm around her waist. "Do not worry my lady, no harm will come to you when in my company. I swear on my life."

His voice held honor, nobility, and loyalty.

The woman just nodded and leaned back into her embrace.